Corsair Community

Comander pro not working properly

That sounds most like a Commander Core than a Commander Pro.

What fans do you have on the slots that don't work?

24 minutes ago, DevBiker said:

Yeah sorry commander core the fans on there came with the h150i elite capilex, i tested them they work in slots 4, 5 and 6. on icuethe commander core is no longer showing as well

Edited 7 minutes ago by 85sTwig

What do you see in your iCUE screen?

And the same fans that don't work in ports 1, 2, 3 work in ports 4,5, and 6?

Did you try manual setup?

19 hours ago, DevBiker said:

What do you see in your iCUE screen?

And the same fans that don't work in ports 1, 2, 3 work in ports 4,5, and 6?

Did you try manual setup?

I see my ram but not the coman, ander pro and yes the fans they don't work in 1,2, and 3 but work in 4,5, and 6

21 hours ago, DevBiker said:

Can you please provide a screen cap of your iCUE home screen for starters?

Have you tried restarting the Corsair Service (Settings ... Restart iCUE Service)?

Make sure that the Commander Core is connected to USB?

This looks like a fresh build ... have you installed all of the chipset drivers?

7 hours ago, DevBiker said:

Have you tried restarting the Corsair Service (Settings ... Restart iCUE Service)?

Make sure that the Commander Core is connected to USB?

This looks like a fresh build ... have you installed all of the chipset drivers?

After doing all of these things it still doesn't work

How is it connected to power? Can you show a picture of the SATA power connector?
The CoPro is one of the very few devices that I'm aware of that actually requires the 3.3V rail on the SATA power connection. So if that's not connected that could be an issue. Also, make sure that the USB port is enabled or try another port. Sharing some more system info would be helpful too.

On 1/16/2022 at 8:39 PM, DevBiker said:

How is it connected to power? Can you show a picture of the SATA power connector?
The CoPro is one of the very few devices that I'm aware of that actually requires the 3.3V rail on the SATA power connection. So if that's not connected that could be an issue. Also, make sure that the USB port is enabled or try another port. Sharing some more system info would be helpful too.

Is it possible for corsair to send me a new one I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it still won't work properly 

On 1/17/2022 at 8:54 PM, 85sTwig said:

Is it possible for corsair to send me a new one I've tried unplugging it and plugging it back in and it still won't work properly 

You would have to contact them via a Support Ticket. We can't answer for Corsair support here. And I don't work for Corsair anyway so ...

That said, if you don't want to work through the potential troubleshooting options, that's fine. You didn't even answer the last question - which, if that's the issue, it won't matter if you get a replacement, it still won't work. So maybe we should look at troubleshooting, eh? Or not.

• Like 1