Corsair Community

K95 RGB problems

Hey, guys. How are ya? I was wondering if any of you could help me. 

Recently, my K95 LED's started to flicker a lot (some keys, only) and some colors simply won't display on these keys. Here's a picture to better explain.

What's going on? Are the LED's starting to burn? Is there any way I can fix this? 

Thanks! 

keyboard.jpg

• Corsair Employees

Try performing the following steps to soft reset the keyboard:

• Unplug both USB cables
  • Hold ESC
  • Plug both cables back in while holding ESC
  • Release ESC after 5sec

If you continue to experience issues, you can also submit a support ticket, and one of the Technical Support team agents can assist with further troubleshooting:

https://support.corsair.com/

4 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

Try performing the following steps to soft reset the keyboard:

• Unplug both USB cables
  • Hold ESC
  • Plug both cables back in while holding ESC
  • Release ESC after 5sec

If you continue to experience issues, you can also submit a support ticket, and one of the Technical Support team agents can assist with further troubleshooting:

https://support.corsair.com/

Thanks, Nick. I tried. Unfortunately, the problem persists. I do believe the LEDs are dying. Unfortunately, there is no tech support I can send the keyboard in my city. That is really a shame. In Brazil, we spend 10x times what you would spend in US to buy a keyboard like this one. Basically a minimum month wage on a single keyboard. And mine is dying. I had hoped it would last for years, considering how expensive it is and how well I care for it. I'm really disappointed. Guess I won't be buying anything from Corsair ever again.