Corsair Community

Updated iCue no dashboard

Hello,  several days ago i updated to ver: 4.19.191 iCue 4 software and today i noticed that my Dashboard now shows a blank page instead of all the temps i usually monitor, has this happened to anyone else and is there a fix..?

thanks

Edited by souper82
spelling mistake

No-one, no idea's.....No-one else has come across this problem (maybe i'm searching in the wrong place ?)

Note: no editing button available

This is a fairly common occurrence and an outstanding issue across all versions of CUE 4.  There may be an underlying connection between device loading and the dashboard config file, but one has been able to pin that down yet.  You will need to set-up your dashboard again.  It will not come back later.  

Edited by c-attack
  • Confused 1

Already set-up my dashboard once again, shall redo it again tomorrow and let you know if it helps..

Well i did as you stated and reset my dashboard once again but no luck in solving the problem as i still have a blank screen..

tDOj7hp.jpg

Edited by souper82

Yes, that's the issue.  It does this periodically and there is no known solution.  Your best shot at slowing the down the frequency is to do a full clean install as described in the link below.  However, this requires to set up CUE again (and the dashboard), so there is a judgment call to made about the value of doing so versus setting up the dashboard again 2-3 times per week.  For users with a lot of profiles and customization doing a full clean install is a major pain.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

***Make sure you export any valuable profiles before doing the clean install.  Reimporting those is the only way to get them back..

Edited by c-attack
  • Thanks 1

Hello again, one of my friends came up with this idea (and i wondered why i hadn't thought of it first) 

Click on: Customize Dashboard, click on: Activate All, Apply...!

EIyL9gf.jpg

ztrI9wZ.jpg

WA3TQPj.jpg

Problem solved...!

Can one of the site mods remove this post, or archive it in case anyone else has this problem....

On 1/16/2022 at 5:37 AM, souper82 said:

Problem solved...!

You can add in devices all at once or selectively, but unfortunately that will not help with preserving the dashboard and when it disappears, you loose all your customization.  You also may have noticed your Commander Pro refuses to maintain its designated arrangement and resets to scrambled on each boot.  These are ongoing issues with no current solution.  

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2022 at 6:11 PM, c-attack said:

designated

Commander Pro issues, yeah its pretty unfortunate, no solution as yet...I'll keep an eye open for any future solutions.. Thanks

• 1 month later...