Corsair Community

No led effect after importing Profile with H150i Elite Capellix

I am using AIO H150i Elite Capellix, I tried to import some profiles from https://www.corsair.com/ww/en/icue-library

However, most of profiles I imported did not work, I checked effect list in Lighting Layers and they were empty

The only profile worked for me is Valorant profile

Does anyone have the same problem???🤣

Edited by hoangcowboy

In order for a profile to carry lighting for a specific device, it must be individually programmed for it. So if Corsair releases a new product, it won’t have lighting unless the profile is updated for it. Most of the profiles on that list were created prior to the release of the Elite series coolers and their Commander Core controller. That means you won’t see pump or fan lighting. 

You can copy an effect from other devices to the library and then over to devices without effects. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, c-attack said:

In order for a profile to carry lighting for a specific device, it must be individually programmed for it. So if Corsair releases a new product, it won’t have lighting unless the profile is updated for it. Most of the profiles on that list were created prior to the release of the Elite series coolers and their Commander Core controller. That means you won’t see pump or fan lighting. 

You can copy an effect from other devices to the library and then over to devices without effects. 

so sad to hear that, thanks for your answer

Do you know where to find profile for H150I Elite Capellix

I want rainbow effect with custom colors like blue, purple.