Corsair Community

Make mice and keyboards that have both wired and wireless (bluetooth preferred) options.

It would be very convenient to have a mouse and keybord that have wireless and wired option with detachable cable. When i need them on my desktop PC i can use wired connection to conserve battery. When i need them outside my home or i want to connect them to a smart TV or laptop i can use a wireless connection.

• Corsair Employees
On 1/9/2022 at 3:48 AM, kockarche said:

It would be very convenient to have a mouse and keybord that have wireless and wired option with detachable cable. When i need them on my desktop PC i can use wired connection to conserve battery. When i need them outside my home or i want to connect them to a smart TV or laptop i can use a wireless connection.

All of our current wireless mice (excluding Katar Pro Wireless) are capable of being connected in the 3 different manners that you mentioned:

• Wired (USB)
  • Wireless
  • Bluetooth

Katar Pro Wireless is only capable of Wireless via Slipstream and Bluetooth.

Awesome. I am gonna buy Corsair Harpoon RGB Wireless. I wanted IRONCLAW RGB WIRELESS but saw many comments about faulty mouse wheel. You should make more durable and high quality products because of the high price. Corsair's clients deserve the best. I hope i will find wireless/usb combined keyboards too.