Corsair Community

Void Pro Game Sounds broken

Before I had the ICUE Software i had amazing Sounds. Then once i installed it and my Ingame Sounds got strange. It sounds like im playing under Water 🙂

The i full deinstalled the ICUE Software and resetet my Void Pro and everything was againg normaly.

But now i need the ICUE Software for my Fans to controll the Lightning. And im on the same Problem as before. My game is no more as loud as normal. I allready tryed some EQ Settings. But i dont get the same sounds as before where i doesent had the ICUE Software. The Firmware of the Headset and Software are already Updated and i doesent changed somthing in the System Settings. I have fully deinstalled the Software and reinstalled it.

But nothing helped. So what can i do?

I also tryed to full deinstall it and reset the Headset, so that i have the normal Sounds and no light at the LL Fans. Because i thinked its better to have Sounds than RGB 🙂
But this time it doesent get the old Sounds back after full deinstall it.

(Windows 11 but same Problem on Windows 10)

Can anyone help me???

Make sure you have the headset in stereo mode. It’s near the EQ settings. The fake surround is awful. 

22 hours ago, Floorball72 said:

Before I had the ICUE Software i had amazing Sounds. Then once i installed it and my Ingame Sounds got strange. It sounds like im playing under Water 🙂

The i full deinstalled the ICUE Software and resetet my Void Pro and everything was againg normaly.

But now i need the ICUE Software for my Fans to controll the Lightning. And im on the same Problem as before. My game is no more as loud as normal. I allready tryed some EQ Settings. But i dont get the same sounds as before where i doesent had the ICUE Software. The Firmware of the Headset and Software are already Updated and i doesent changed somthing in the System Settings. I have fully deinstalled the Software and reinstalled it.

But nothing helped. So what can i do?

I also tryed to full deinstall it and reset the Headset, so that i have the normal Sounds and no light at the LL Fans. Because i thinked its better to have Sounds than RGB 🙂
But this time it doesent get the old Sounds back after full deinstall it.

(Windows 11 but same Problem on Windows 10)

Can anyone help me???

EDIT:

Now its 24/7 rushing if it plays a sound. If there is no Sound of the PC comming ther is also no rush. 😞
Im using Stereo Mode

I haven't had this issue in stereo mode, however, if all of your Corsair products are compatible with the legacy version of icue you could try using that instead and see if the sound issue persists over there.

Head over to https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads and grab the Leagy Devices version. As of this writing this is the current version to look for: CORSAIR iCUE v3.38.61 (For Legacy Devices)