Corsair Community

rma needed

hi i tried running memtest86 on both of my corsair cmx 512 3200llpt twinx with default setting and had over 50 error. when i tried with one stick by itself with default setting i got over 50 error on the second stick by itself i had no error. i think one of my memory stick is bad please help . thank you

system info : amd athlon 3200+ mobo k7n2 delta

part #cmx256a--3200llpt xms3205 v1.2

twinx 0337043

• Corsair Employees
Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

Can you tell me the make and model of MB you have along with the CPU speed and it’s FSB as well? In addition, please tell me the bios settings you have set for both CPU and memory and any performance settings that you may have set?

my mobo is nforce 2 k7n2 delta

my cpu is amd athlonxp 3200+

my bios is at default with 400 fsb

all bios setting is default

Please try the suspect module with http://www.memtest.org and set the Dim Voltage to 2.75 Volts and see if the module will pass. If you still get errors?Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

i haved tried it with different voltage. even 2.7 volt still have problem

Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

Thanx for fast help! you guys are great fast rma and good help. Always gonna use Cor sair :laughing: :sunglasse

Archived