Corsair Community

7000D - How's my temps look

ne7

Just finished up my build in the 7000d - maybe 1 more fan in the back for good measure.

How's my temperatures looking?

• Front Rad Intake sensor is between rad and the fan at the front intake
  • Front Rad 420mm and Side Fans 4x120mm are set to intake
  • Top Rad 420mm set to exhaust
  • All QL Fans

large.IMG20220103105653.jpg.ffade0b33a4f1dd9445152cbb83fea77.jpg

large.IMG20220103105434.jpg.810754c410ed4fe0b8f6c135f31fda26.jpg

Idle

large_Idle.jpg.9c3572f176a67cd9ecf83ca73942f963.jpg

CPU Load - Cinebench R23 - 15 mins

large.15min-cinebenchr23.jpg.2e33a844811974ef2e52d7a2536d3854.jpg

GPU Load - Heaven - 15 Min

large.15min-heaven.jpg.feb62884ed578dede9251d325c5bd95e.jpg

Edited by ne7

Seem about normal for your setup.  I am running a similar setup, but with EK custom loop hardware (9900k & 3080 Ti FTW3).  Temps are roughly the same for idle/load.  

a bit hot, but not alarming at all : you run your fans veeeeeeeery quietly 🙂 

Also your side and back fans are pretty obstructed by the walls, so you have a lot of headroom for improvement. But the loop copes with it quite well.

21 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

a bit hot, but not alarming at all : you run your fans veeeeeeeery quietly 🙂 

Also your side and back fans are pretty obstructed by the walls, so you have a lot of headroom for improvement. But the loop copes with it quite well.

yeah ive decided to run them all at 600 regardless and drop the 0rpm to like 24c, i've changed the curve on the up as well but i max out the fan speed at like 800-900rpm's now (i must have sensitive ears or something :P), its been colder the last few days so my intake is like 25 now and water 30-32 idle

Probably helps that there is more general airflow inside the case and I still don't hear the fans which is what I was after.

• 2 months later...

What software is that showing all your temps?

• Corsair Employees
13 minutes ago, HossLanier said:

What software is that showing all your temps?

That is the iCUE 4 software in the Dashboard

• 2 weeks later...

How weird I swear that you have written a review either for your AIO or case on Amazon as I have seen these pictures before, when I was looking at the 7000D reviews. You run a much flatter curve than I do, although in idle they're the same, they don't seem to ramp up much under load, however doesn't make bad temps, so all good.....And quiet 🙂

yeah I did on Amazon 🙂

True test will be the hight of summer when its warmer 😉 but the aim is to keep it quiet - im ok with a little more heat 😜

you'll just have to adjust the fan curve to be quieter because iCUE can't compensate for room temperature variations.

The loop will run slightly hotter but it's fine. running the fans faster because the room is hot won't change anything temperature-wise, since the rad efficiency is less when it's hot. accelerating the fans to keep a target of 30°C water in a 29° room would be helpless 😛

When i used iCUE i used to have a normal curve and a heatwave preset with higher temperature targets to avoid blasting my ears 😛