Corsair Community

Introducing the CORSAIR ONE i300 Compact Gaming PC

• Corsair Employees

Hey everyone,

It's the moment you've been waiting for as we've taken it to the next level with the CORSAIR ONE i300 Gaming PC. Packing the latest and greatest PC hardware - NVIDIA's RTX 30 Series, Intel's 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and the highly anticipated DDR5 memory - the tradition continues with immense power in a quiet, minimally sized system. Here’s a few quick highlights:

• Leverages the power of DDR5 technology and Intel's 12th Gen Core processor, offering the latest in dynamic CPU architecture and seamless powering through your games and tasks.
  • Maintains its cool with patented convection-assisted liquid cooling, achieving maximum performance with silence by voiding excessive fan noise.
  • Built with our own CORSAIR components - our CORSAIR ONE systems are highly reliable and backed by a two-year warranty with lifetime tech support service.

Click here for more information. We’ve provided a FAQ.

Q: What PCIe generation is the M.2 SSD?
A: The CORSAIR ONE i300 is equipped with PCIe 4.0 M.2 SSD.

Q: Is the i300 larger than the previous generation?
A: Nope! While the RTX 30 Series did pose some challenge, our systems engineering team was able to achieve the same dimensions of 200mm x 172.5mm x 380mm.

CORSAIR_ONE_i300_10@300bby.thumb.jpg.f6d64c58a66719b44430e363a0c53200.jpg

Let us know your questions, comments or thoughts down below!

Well, just put an order in for the i300 with a 3080TI, order #4000839477.  I currently own the OG C1 with 7700K and 1080 GTX purchased back in 2017.  Have made some upgrades through the years and has been an amazing machine, but now super excited almost 5 years later to upgrade.  Definitely looking forward to a fresh start with Corsair.  Very excited and will absolutely be updating the community through the Corsair Forums with my experience.  Lets GO!

-Justin L.