Corsair Community

water cooling build

trevor4049

Hi All this is my build, what i want to do is expand my loop, trying to find water block for my graphic card is hard.

ASUS TUF RTX 3060 OC 12GB question I have will any of the TT products work with this card I know they do a water block for the RTX 3070 will that work.

my system is running cool know issues i want it to look the473A93D3-585C-4121-96CB-7C32A99E26FD.thumb.jpg.2ea191e4410f4c5b13d0e1c52177f503.jpg part :) plus and suggestions to improve the build would be great 

it's always difficult to find waterblocks for mid range GPUs. Usually manufacturers focus on cards that actually benefit from it, higher power ones.

in normal times, a waterblock would be like half the price of your GPU so even as a value proposition it wouldn't make sense for them ^^'

Seems you sit just at that threshold. 3070 blocks are all over the place.

2 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

it's always difficult to find waterblocks for mid range GPUs. Usually manufacturers focus on cards that actually benefit from it, higher power ones.

in normal times, a waterblock would be like half the price of your GPU so even as a value proposition it wouldn't make sense for them ^^'

Seems you sit just at that threshold. 3070 blocks are all over the place.

i did find this

thankyou for your comment thats what i was thinking i did find this Bykski Watercooler For ASUS DUAL/TUF RTX 3060-ti/30708G GAMING.

so it got me thinking i do prefer manufactures i trust like corsair so would there RTX 3070 fit it uses the same pcb.

so if i don't rip my graphic card apart still it wasn't cheap. i could design a custom loop with a distro plate and memory water cooled

hay I like gaming but it always very cool if your rig stands out and gives you the wow facture