Corsair Community

K95 Keyboard Software for Windows 10

Hello all,

I'm using a K95 keyboard on Windows 7 with Corsair Utility Engine v.2.5.66 to run all my customization.  I need to move this keyboard to a new Windows 10 computer and wondering how to keep all my customization.  I know i can back it all up in CUE on Win7, but will the latest version of iCUE import/restore that backup file on Windows 10?  Is there anything different or tricky I need to do here?

Thanks in advance!
James

Which specific K95 do you have? What's the part number on the back? Starts with CH- .

Hi Wired,

Thanks for getting back to me.  The part number is CH-9000220-NA.  Are the newer version of CUE backwards compatible?  If not, is there somewhere I can download Corsair Utility Engine v.2.5.66?

Thanks again!
James

Posted (edited)

HI Wired,

I was able to install CUE 2 (v.2.24.50), then update to v.3.20.80, then again to v.3.38.61, and migrate my profile from Windows 7 to Windows 10, so that is all great.  Now I'm just wondering if upgrading iCUE 4 is compatible with v.3.38.61 and keep my profiles/settings if I update.  My K95 RGB keyboard (CH-9000220-NA) is now on firmware v.3.08.

Thanks again,
James

Edited by LarsonDigital

• Corsair Employees
On 1/3/2022 at 9:19 AM, LarsonDigital said:

HI Wired,

I was able to install CUE 2 (v.2.24.50), then update to v.3.20.80, then again to v.3.38.61, and migrate my profile from Windows 7 to Windows 10, so that is all great.  Now I'm just wondering if upgrading iCUE 4 is compatible with v.3.38.61 and keep my profiles/settings if I update.  My K95 RGB keyboard (CH-9000220-NA) is now on firmware v.3.08.

Thanks again,
James

There should be no issues upgrading to iCUE 4 from 3.38.61 if you so wish to do so.