Corsair Community

Issue with LED strips or Commander Pro? I'm stuck please help :D

Hi all. for a few weeks now my 4 LED strips have been doing this weird flickering, I've tried resetting the iCue software, different profiles, different settings, tried unplugging different LED strips. Even reinstalled Windows lol, my keyboard, mouse, ram and fans all function normal. 

I have provided a video link below, please help me troubleshoot this annoying issue 😄 

The LEDs on the strips are a series circuit. Sometimes when an LED goes bad it’s nice enough to blow out and the lighting stops right there, identifying the problem. However, intermittent signal can cause flickering without identifying the faulty area. Try each strip connected 1 at a time to the controller to try and find the bad section. 

5 hours ago, c-attack said:

The LEDs on the strips are a series circuit. Sometimes when an LED goes bad it’s nice enough to blow out and the lighting stops right there, identifying the problem. However, intermittent signal can cause flickering without identifying the faulty area. Try each strip connected 1 at a time to the controller to try and find the bad section. 

I've tried unplugging and reconnecting different LED strips and the issue still persists, it's like it's random lol

All 4 strips flicker individually?  What is the controller?  Commander Pro or Lighting Node Pro?  Does it do the same in the other RGB channel?