Corsair Community

Lighting Node Pro kit RGB Strips not lighting up

Recently, I got the Lighting Node Pro with the 4 LED strips and set it all up in my 4000X. The Lighting Node Pro shows up in iCue, but, even after selecting the LED strip in the setup, the strips do NOT light up. I've tried disconnecting the node and connecting again but to no avail. Any help would be helpful. 

• 2 months later...

Update: I RMA'd the original Lighting Node Pro and the new one has the same issue. I have a feeling it is a conflict somewhere in my system but can't figure out where. I have tried to run the node pro without the node core (that is included with the case) and that didn't work. Node Pro was originally connected to a NZXT USB hub and I bypassed that as well. Tried running lights from the second channel and nothing. I really doubt I got 2 bum units in a row. Kinda sad that Corsair products don't work in tandem with other corsair products as the fans that came with the case are 4 pin LED and the strips are the stupid proprietary plugs... Any help or ideas would be appreciated...

When you configured the channel, did you add any effects? Change anything? That is very odd. Are you using extensions at all?

(And ... Corsair's connectors are not proprietary.)

no effects or anything. the Node Pro shows up in icue and I can select it but any configuration does nothing. The only thing that is not direct is the USB plug, which is plugged into the NZXT USB hub and I know that works because there are other things plugged into it and they are working. The SATA plug is good as well because it was plugged into a SSD before and worked there... As far as proprietary, I was meaning the plugs can't just be plugged directly into a RGB header on my motherboard...