Corsair Community

Virtuoso audio bug in Valorant

Hello.

I just bought a corsair virtuoso gaming headset; at first I notice a very nice audio quality, but if I play Valorant (idk if may happen at other games, only play val) at 10-15 minutes the audio crashes and lose LOTS OF QUALITY, making impossible for me to play.

I just noticed that happens if using them wireless or even by USB, noticed also that the way to solve it is turn them off and back on. ITS SO ANOYING to do that on that expensive headset!!

I hope you guys could help me.

Pd: all them controllers are updated at ICUE, so the receptor and the headset.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
20 hours ago, Im MrCashman said:

I'm having the same issue

Does this happen if you shut iCUE down while playing Valorant? 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the issue since i updated to version 5.6. It doesn't matter if I close the ICUE Software or not. After turning my Headset off and on again, it takes like 2 minutes until this issue raises again. It makes playing Valorant impossible. I don't have this issue with other games, just Valorant.
I deinstalled the software and installed the CORSAIR iCUE v4.33.138, with this version I never had any problems. Last night (dumb me) I installed the Version 5.6 again, hopin the issue got fixed, but no. Now i can't deinstall version 5 again, because it always freezes at 20% (tried it for 5 hours, multiple restarts, reparation of the new version... not a chance).

So please fix this issue already, apparently the problem has existed for over a year now.