Corsair Community

iCUE App Switch Locking Up Windows

Ither

I have a bizarre issue and it's happening specifically with iCue -- I've been able to replicate it over and over, as well as removing my keybind and it never happening after.

This problem started with the new iCue (when the interface completely changed.)

I fly simulators, have Track IR, and a Nightsword RGB mouse. I have game profiles for X-Plane and Prepar3D that changes the button (one that usually does back in a web browser) to hit F9 to freeze my track IR wherever I'm looking.

What is happening: at random times when I click that button to freeze my Track IR--I lose complete ability to click anything in windows, on my second monitor, etc. My mouse suddenly becomes trapped only in my simulator. If I CTRL+ALT+DEL and then hit escape, I can click on my other monitor, browsers, Discord, etc.

If I remove that keybind all together and just use F9 on my keyboard directly I never experience this.

I've been flying for years and like I said -- this started with iCue (new interface). I also just recently reinstalled my entire operating system just incase that was issue, problem immediately returned. I tried another (brand new) Nightsword--problem continues.

So I have narrowed it down to iCue itself.