Corsair Community

iCUE doesn't see Commander Core XT in new build.

honus03

Just completed a new build a few days ago with H150i Elite Capellix along with 12 fans. I have the Commander Core that came with the H150i and a Commander Core XT. I have them connected thru the usb passthrough that comes with the Commander Core XT. All the fans light up and spin. Problem is iCUE doesn't see the Commander Core XT so I can only control the 6 fans that are hooked up to the Commander Core that came with the H150i. I have googled my brain out and have not found anything to fix the issue. Has anyone else had this issue or have any advice as to what I can do? The new motherboard is the
MSI MPG Z690 Edge WiFi DDR4 Gaming Motherboard.  I have tried to hook both the Commander Core that came with the H150i and the Commander Core XT into seperate USB ports on the MB and not use the USB bypass that comes with the Commander Core XT but that did not solve the issue.

Edited by honus03

I think I may have figured it out.  I plugged in the Lighting Node Pro that comes with the 3 Fan pack and iCUE can see the Lighting Node Pro.  So I'm thinking that the Commander Core XT might have been bricked during the firmware update.