Corsair Community

LCD Upgrade Stock for the UK ?

Any sign of the UK getting stock of the LCD upgrade kit ? I've asked all the major retailers, OCUK, CCL, Scan, Box, All have said nearly the identical thing -

"we've asked but have been told there's no ETA and quite possibly never will be"

Was the "upgrade kit" a paper launch ?

Few friends of mine in the US seem to have had no issue getting one but in the UK it looks like there's been maybe 10 spotted in the wilds.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Dicehunter said:

Any sign of the UK getting stock of the LCD upgrade kit ? I've asked all the major retailers, OCUK, CCL, Scan, Box, All have said nearly the identical thing -

"we've asked but have been told there's no ETA and quite possibly never will be"

Was the "upgrade kit" a paper launch ?

Few friends of mine in the US seem to have had no issue getting one but in the UK it looks like there's been maybe 10 spotted in the wilds.

Yes , it seems the UK have been shunted.

I asked and got the same replies myself from the UK retailers. 

I also contacted Corsair sales support and they also stated they have no idea when or if the UK would be getting any stock.

Im disappointed as i purchased the 360 elite and was hoping to add the lcd display at a later date.

Feels like i was robbed.

Yeah seems very weird to advertise it and then primarily sell it in north America and basically nowhere else, I've even contacted some reviewers based in the UK and they've been told not to expect any stock.

What I find annoying about the whole thing is an official from Corsair can't simply come out and tell the truth considering many people have now asked, Seems telling the truth is an impossibility for anyone within the industry.