Corsair Community

iCUE doesn't see Commander Core XT in new build.

honus03

As the title says the newest version of iCUE  (4.18.209) doesn't see my Command Core XT.  My build includes the iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler in a 7000D Airflow case.  Along with 9 extra ML120 PRO RGB LED 120MM PWM Premium Magnetic Levitation Fans, so 12 fans in total.  The set up is 4 ML120s up front and 4 on the front side.  One in the back and the 3 that came with the H150i.  I have the 3 radiator fans and 3 of the 4 up front plugged into the controller that came with the H150i.  The other 6 are plugged into the Commander Core XT.  The Commander Core XT and the controller from the H150i are then plugged into the USB pass through and then plugged into a USB port on the motherboard (MSI MPG Z690 Edge WiFi DDR4 Gaming Motherboard).  All 12 fans spin and light up but all I can see in iCUE are the 6 that are plugged into the controller that came with the H150i, the H150i itself and the ram (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32GB).

I posted another thread with exact details and submitted a ticket. Nothing yet. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by pskdude

I posted my issue on here and on the Corsair Reddit.  Got a message back from CorsairTravis with some stuff to do.  This is what he said to do.  I did what he said to do but no luck.

I am sorry to hear that. There are a few things we can try to resolve this issue. I suggest we start by removing iCUE, and clearing all system files of iCUE, then reinstalling iCUE fresh. This can solve many issues you may encounter.

Follow this guide for me, then Repair iCUE once complete.

Remove iCUE

Repair iCUE

If this does not resolve your issue I suggest ensuring that Windows, as well as any system drivers, are installed, and up to date.

Your post has been removed, but any reply you make to this message will still reach me. In the future please use the Support Megathread when seeking support. This is to better serve you.

• 2 months later...