Corsair Community

CoCoreXt and H170i elite problem

HJKim

Hello.

I bought the H170i Elite LCD and installed it on the 7000x.

First, I used the included USB 2.0 splitter to connect the CoCore to the LCD and then the CoCoreXT to the rest of the headers on the motherboard.

However, one of the three is not recognized properly in iCue.

In Device Manager, there are (Code 10) insufficient system resources to complete API.

At first I thought this was a power problem, so I bought an NZXT internal hub and connected it, but I got the same error.

All possible combinations are the same.

iCue version is 4.18.209.

I also tried Clean reinstall, but it's the same.

My motherboard is asus maximus xii formula.

The same error occurs even when searching for hardware changes after deletion in Device Manager.

I tried connecting my CoPro or LNC at the same time, but only LCD, CoCore, or CoCoreXT is not recognized.

lcd_code_10.PNG

• Corsair Employees

Instead of attempting to use the USB splitter try plugging the devices into the internal USB headers individually and test to make sure iCUE can recognize them without the Y-splitter or daisy chaining devices together.

11 hours ago, Corsair Notepad said:

Instead of attempting to use the USB splitter try plugging the devices into the internal USB headers individually and test to make sure iCUE can recognize them without the Y-splitter or daisy chaining devices together.

Of course, I checked to see if each header was faulty, or if CoCore or CoCoreXT was faulty. However, there was no problem when using alone or two, but only when using three together, there was a problem.

How many other devices do you have on USB?

Have you updated the drivers for the chipset? The error message is a bit odd and would seem to indicate a potential driver issue.