Corsair Community

XMS TwinX1024 (2x512) 3200LL rev 1.2 CH5 success stories?

I wouild like to know if anyone has had any success getting 1:1 @ 250fsb or higher. My memory is the bottleneck in my oc.

here's a screenshot of my current stable oc

Overvolting and loosening timings haven't really yielded much benefit, and all that I am reading hints towards serious limitations of the memory itself in regards to overclocking. Ram itself does work well, I just can't get the magic 1:1 that I'm looking for and I'm not quite in the position to jump into some new memory right now

• 4 weeks later...
I wouild like to know if anyone has had any success getting 1:1 @ 250fsb or higher. My memory is the bottleneck in my oc.

here's a screenshot of my current stable oc

Overvolting and loosening timings haven't really yielded much benefit, and all that I am reading hints towards serious limitations of the memory itself in regards to overclocking. Ram itself does work well, I just can't get the magic 1:1 that I'm looking for and I'm not quite in the position to jump into some new memory right now

try cpc off or 2t

• 1 month later...
pls list your GENIE DRAM settings, and lets see if we can get you to the promise land:)

meh heh .. all my settings are in the 939 database at dfi-street ... here:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.php?p=107850&postcount=6

between my cpu and ram, I'm not going to get much better unless I upgrade both, but I need new hard drives before I can think seriously about cpu and memory upgrades.

Archived