Corsair Community

iCue Elite LCD display features/issues

mobi666

Hi, I just installed the iCue H150i Elite LCD display cooler. The LCD looks stunning, however there are some issues/features that could be added via iCue:

- LEt us allow to customize the text/labels used on the LCD: At the moment there is a differnce in what shows on the LCD vs what is shown on the iCue Nexus. I know that the labels shown come from the sensors on the dashboard. So when you want to change the label on the LCD you need to go to the icue dashboard, add the sensors, and then rename the sensor. But the way that sensor name is shown is different between the Nexus and LCD; and that is stupid. 1 example. I have renamed the CPU temp sensor to 'CPU Temp'. On my iCue nexus it shows as 'CPU temp'. But on the LCD it shows 'CPU CPU temp'. So somehow on the LCD it adds the sensor category name in there.

Also, it would be great if we could change how the sensor name/label looks like on the LCD scree, for example if I want 2 rows of text instead of 1 row

Furthermore, there is only 1 dual sensor option on the LCD where you can select to show 2 things (like CPU & GPU temp). However the layout on the screen makes everything very small, and the name of the sensor is not shown anymore.(so you basically don't know what you are looking at). Can you please add more split layout screens for us to use? Or even better, a 3 or 4 option layout where we can show cpu, gpu temp, and 2 other sensors, that would be even better given how big the LCD is.

Finally, when I switch between screen types in icue, the sensor displayed is not saved, it always defaults to the coolant sensor. Please fix this as it is very annoying having to redo the changes every time you change the screen type!

The LCD screen is great, really bright and detailed, but the current iscue software is limiting what it could be used for.

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employee
On 12/7/2021 at 2:19 AM, mobi666 said:

Hi, I just installed the iCue H150i Elite LCD display cooler. The LCD looks stunning, however there are some issues/features that could be added via iCue:

- LEt us allow to customize the text/labels used on the LCD: At the moment there is a differnce in what shows on the LCD vs what is shown on the iCue Nexus. I know that the labels shown come from the sensors on the dashboard. So when you want to change the label on the LCD you need to go to the icue dashboard, add the sensors, and then rename the sensor. But the way that sensor name is shown is different between the Nexus and LCD; and that is stupid. 1 example. I have renamed the CPU temp sensor to 'CPU Temp'. On my iCue nexus it shows as 'CPU temp'. But on the LCD it shows 'CPU CPU temp'. So somehow on the LCD it adds the sensor category name in there.

Also, it would be great if we could change how the sensor name/label looks like on the LCD scree, for example if I want 2 rows of text instead of 1 row

Furthermore, there is only 1 dual sensor option on the LCD where you can select to show 2 things (like CPU & GPU temp). However the layout on the screen makes everything very small, and the name of the sensor is not shown anymore.(so you basically don't know what you are looking at). Can you please add more split layout screens for us to use? Or even better, a 3 or 4 option layout where we can show cpu, gpu temp, and 2 other sensors, that would be even better given how big the LCD is.

Finally, when I switch between screen types in icue, the sensor displayed is not saved, it always defaults to the coolant sensor. Please fix this as it is very annoying having to redo the changes every time you change the screen type!

The LCD screen is great, really bright and detailed, but the current iscue software is limiting what it could be used for.

IMG_4920.JPG

IMG_4921.JPG

Hey mobi666, so while I'm only a mod and part of technical marketing - I always make sure to show these comments and suggestions to the departments accordingly. Just wanting to bump your thread so others can chime in as well. Feedback is always definitely appreciated. 

• 1 year later...

Corsair Angie,

The ability to customize the display would be a nice thing to have.  NZXT’s newest AIO display allows four sensors to be displayed as well as fonts to be changed, so Corsair adding features would be another reason to choose them and not their competitors.

Thanks for the support!

On 12/7/2021 at 5:19 PM, mobi666 said:

Finally, when I switch between screen types in icue, the sensor displayed is not saved, it always defaults to the coolant sensor. Please fix this as it is very annoying having to redo the changes every time you change the screen type

For this, I suggest using Gallery mode, then you can custom screen type without loosing settings when switching to another

Edited by John Hoang