Jump to content
Corsair Community

HS80 does not link automatically


Recommended Posts

 

Good morning, when turning the pc off and on again I have no sound. I need to physically disconnect the dongle or change the Playstation mode from ICUE to Multipoint or vice versa. It seems to be a bug with the dongle not connecting automatically when Windows starts. I have done tests on different USB ports ,I have reinstalled ICUE and cannot solve it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 12/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, PrimalXY said:

 

Good morning, when turning the pc off and on again I have no sound. I need to physically disconnect the dongle or change the Playstation mode from ICUE to Multipoint or vice versa. It seems to be a bug with the dongle not connecting automatically when Windows starts. I have done tests on different USB ports ,I have reinstalled ICUE and cannot solve it.

Hey PrimalXY, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues - can you provide here your iCUE version, headset and dongle firmware versions? Thanks again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I´m having the same issue when turning my headset on,i have to take out the usb reciever and put it back in,then it connects right away

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Corsair Angie said:

Hey PrimalXY, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues - can you provide here your iCUE version, headset and dongle firmware versions? Thanks again.

 

Hi, I used to use the Corsair Virtuoso SE before and I never had that problem despite using them without starting ICUE.
I have enabled Quick Start in Windows and I still have the problem.
I enclose a capture of the software and firmware version.

Thanks.

Captura de pantalla 2021-12-04 120621.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

Hey PrimalXY - besides the suggestions we always suggest which is: soft reset (https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410246395789-How-to-Reset-your-HS80-RGB-Wireless-Gaming-Headset) and forcing firmware updates to both headset and dongle and re-pairing the two - please also check out our iCUE Release Notes page as there has been a new update. Also - were you connecting your devices into direct USBs or into a dock of some sort? Let me know if any of this works. There is also the option of having to repair iCUE as well. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees
On 12/3/2021 at 12:41 PM, nobrakes said:

I´m having the same issue when turning my headset on,i have to take out the usb reciever and put it back in,then it connects right away

Hey nobreaks, please go ahead and follow the directions I provided as well. Also, this could be an issue with the USB hardware. Where are you plugging your receiver? Can you try plugging it in different USB slots and see if that changes anything? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2021 at 12:01 AM, Corsair Angie said:

Hey nobreaks, please go ahead and follow the directions I provided as well. Also, this could be an issue with the USB hardware. Where are you plugging your receiver? Can you try plugging it in different USB slots and see if that changes anything? 

Hi soft reset seemed to do the trick for me,also my mouse Harpoon RGB doesn´t display the colors correctly,anyway around that??Thanks for all the help and for your great products and community

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...