Jump to content
Corsair Community

IronClaw RGB Wireless all buttons don't work while I play


Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,
I bought this mouse a few days ago and immediately I started having problems. I have replaced many buttons on mouse (DPI, Options and so on) with a keyboard buttons with ICUE but, after that, while i play (specially with my friends online) mouse become "not avaible" and every buttons (except right, left buttons) are unavailable. I need to remove usb dongle and reset mouse to restore all buttons. I have changed all USB ports (for dongle) ,I re-installed ICUE 4, I re-installed ICUE 3, I reset the mouse, I forced the update, I updated windows with all the patches, I changed 4 USB ports on the motherboard (no adapters), i've removed all color effect, i've tried to launch ICUE like admin but nothing. but the problem persists. After more 4 days, randomly  after 10-15 min while i play, every buttons (dpi, options and so on) don't work anymore and mouse go "unavaible"I've opened a Corsair Ticket more 4 days ago but no one respond me. Can anyone help me?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This issue has been arround for over 7 months now and still hasn't been fixed. The only way to stop this is to use an older firmware or for some reason having a static colour as the lighting effect seems to not cause this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OmgDani said:

This issue has been arround for over 7 months now and still hasn't been fixed. The only way to stop this is to use an older firmware or for some reason having a static colour as the lighting effect seems to not cause this.

have you an older firmware to flash in mouse?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't unfortunately, you might be able to ask support when they get back to you. I'm just using a static colour on my mouse and its fine

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, OmgDani said:

I don't unfortunately, you might be able to ask support when they get back to you. I'm just using a static colour on my mouse and its fine

 

With static color, all buttons works in all games without "mouse unavaible" ?
 

2 minutes ago, DskPkxx said:

I have the same issues again and again.

i will not buy another corsair product.
this is just annoying

 

 

ez.jpeg

i have many Corsair accessories and work very well but this mouse... is a nightmare....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, RedAxez said:

this mouse... is a nightmare....

yup, its so inconsistent... sometimes it works just fine, then in the middel of the game i lose my keybinds.
the software has no clue whats going on and i end up with profile duplicates and now i cant bind any key anymore...

since this was my "first date" with corsair they pretty messed up to impress me.

i like the software a lot and its all well thougt... but if i am in fear of failing another dongeon because of this diffuse issues i will lookj for another brand.
reinstalling the SW again and again is no option for me



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DskPkxx said:

yup, its so inconsistent... sometimes it works just fine, then in the middel of the game i lose my keybinds.
the software has no clue whats going on and i end up with profile duplicates and now i cant bind any key anymore...

since this was my "first date" with corsair they pretty messed up to impress me.

i like the software a lot and its all well thougt... but if i am in fear of failing another dongeon because of this diffuse issues i will lookj for another brand.
reinstalling the SW again and again is no option for me



 

Have you set the light effect to "static" ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's a workaround to stop the mouse from going into the "unavailable" state. When it does that the keybinds and most buttons stop working

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, OmgDani said:

It's a workaround to stop the mouse from going into the "unavailable" state. When it does that the keybinds and most buttons stop working

Nice, just reinstalled the SW and i will try...

 

Thxx!

 

BTW: What OS are you using? Win10/11?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another maybe important thing for other Users:

The mouse somehow fell asleep after i wasnt moving the cursor for only a scond.

It felt like the mouse stuck, or stuttered for a part of a second.

 

Solution:
I changed the Polling rate (iCUE -> click on Mouse -> Device Settings)  from 1000 to 500 and the stuttering was gone.

 

BTW my related Specs:

Windows 11 Home Pro (all uptdates installed)
Corsair Ironclaw / iCUE 4.17.244
Skiller Mech SGK3 Keys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/2/2021 at 2:32 AM, DskPkxx said:

Solution:

I changed the Polling rate (iCUE -> click on Mouse -> Device Settings)  from 1000 to 500 and the stuttering was gone.

This only helped temporary. After a few reboots the stuttering in wireless mode is back. At the moment i can play only wired. No matter what polling rate, the mouse keeps stuttering.

Im basically done with this device.
This is no fun. So much time lost just with fiddeling around...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear the Ironclaw mouse is causing issues. I'll be logging these in with the team to see how we can improve this particular model.

If you've already opened a ticket with the support team it may take a while to get a response in this month as the holiday seasons does tend to get overwhelming.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/6/2021 at 11:52 PM, Corsair Haurjie said:

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to hear the Ironclaw mouse is causing issues. I'll be logging these in with the team to see how we can improve this particular model.

If you've already opened a ticket with the support team it may take a while to get a response in this month as the holiday seasons does tend to get overwhelming.

Been there done that.
I really love the software and its well thought features, cant repeat that often enough. I´m urgently need a bigger case and the Corsair stuff just looks + feels awesome (could review some cases at the local PC shop) but im really dissapointed with this mouse.

Maybe its not even the mouse or the software. I just removed a USB-Bluetooth stick and now all the "stuttering" issues are gone. I can play wireless again with no issues. But i had the same effect trying other random stuff (see above)
\o/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DskPkxx said:

 I just removed a USB-Bluetooth stick and now all the "stuttering" issues are gone. I can play wireless again with no issues. But i had the same effect trying other random stuff (see above)

\o/

lol as we are speaking.... reconnected the mouse... now its showing 2 mice in the settings

 

ironclw2.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...