Corsair Community

Elite LCD

YouDoneDidIt

My LCD screen on my elite H150I isnt being detected by icue and is only showing a triangle and "!" on the screen, i did updates and uninstalled icue but still the same. i unplugged and plugged all the connections and still nothing. if any has any tips on how to fix this would be appreciated

20211121_235338.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 11/21/2021 at 9:07 PM, YouDoneDidIt said:

My LCD screen on my elite H150I isnt being detected by icue and is only showing a triangle and "!" on the screen, i did updates and uninstalled icue but still the same. i unplugged and plugged all the connections and still nothing. if any has any tips on how to fix this would be appreciated

20211121_235338.jpg

Hey YouDoneDidIt, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. It seems like this issue is happening to other users. Some users have reported that a simple restart would fix it for them. For others, they had to move their USB headers and/or remove the device from the Windows Device panel. Most are saying/feeling like it's a USB connection problem.

If possible, can you reply with what kind of motherboard are you using? Also what firmware version of iCUE you are running and what operating system.

I have the same problem : the red triangle and no showing up in the icue app.

my specs are :

MSI z690 Edge DDR4

corsair vengeance 3600 memory 32 G

Corsair H100I lcd cooler

icue v.4.18.209

windows 11 pro

please provide a solution

frans

The same is happening to me.

Specs:

MSI Z690-A PRO DDR4

H150i Elite LCD v. 2.6.201

iCue v. 4.18.209

Changed usb headers without result. Closing iCue, and removing both LCD and Commander from devices then re-adding does make the lcd at least display the liquid temperature as 0C, but no options to control LCD apart from rgb in iCue.

1 hour ago, vrodri said:

The same is happening to me.

Specs:

MSI Z690-A PRO DDR4

H150i Elite LCD v. 2.6.201

iCue v. 4.18.209

Changed usb headers without result. Closing iCue, and removing both LCD and Commander from devices then re-adding does make the lcd at least display the liquid temperature as 0C, but no options to control LCD apart from rgb in iCue.

Hey guys, kinda feel silly, but just saying so you can check. I was having the same issues as everyone is mentioning with the LCD screen not working or showing up partially in iCUE. Turns out the 24 pin cable from the LCD to the commander pro was not fully inserted, it needed one last firm push.

I can see the confusion since it was detected in both windows and iCUE, but seems the connection was not properly established.

Im having the same issue! I woke up to see theres no interaction with the LCD panel from icue.

The lcd works, when I boot my system it tunrs on and displays the corsair theme  and then shows a image I put before

but when I open icue it just show a warning symbol.... pls help

Yesterday I could change and interact with the lcd panel but now I cant theres no bottom on ICUE..

To be more specific theres no "hardware screen" nor "screen setup" option anymore... I did nothing from yesterday..

Edited by TheFugas