Corsair Community

Corsair hs70

Hi guys i just bought the Bluetooth corsair hs 70 yesterday i was playing fortnite on my pc i have no issue for the voice chat and hearing everthings except that my fortnite sound setting cannot be adjusted anymore the music, voice chat and everything is to loud the sound settings was working fine with my previous mic but now i only can adjuste the volume on my mic and not the volume setting of the game… if someone as an idea please help thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 11/21/2021 at 10:34 AM, Yanik mitron said:

Hi guys i just bought the Bluetooth corsair hs 70 yesterday i was playing fortnite on my pc i have no issue for the voice chat and hearing everthings except that my fortnite sound setting cannot be adjusted anymore the music, voice chat and everything is to loud the sound settings was working fine with my previous mic but now i only can adjuste the volume on my mic and not the volume setting of the game… if someone as an idea please help thanks.

Hey Yanik mitron, I'm sorry you are experiencing these issues. There can be several programs perhaps counteracting with your game such as Discord or even your operating system overriding what takes precedence with your open programs. Are you usually running it through iCUE on your system and if so, what is the current firmware version of your HS70 headset and its USB dongle? Also when did you purchase it and what operating system are you using? Thanks.

Hi yeah i am running the icue programe I’ve try to delete the programe and reinstalling it and force the update however the firmware is still v. 0.01 and seems like there’s never been any new firmware for this mic but since then the issue as been good but sometimes it will go back and do the same probleme, yess its usb dongle and bought in the month of November this year and my operating system is a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop with the RTX 1650 thanks in advance @Corsair Angie

• Corsair Employees
On 12/3/2021 at 4:59 PM, Yanik mitron said:

Hi yeah i am running the icue programe I’ve try to delete the programe and reinstalling it and force the update however the firmware is still v. 0.01 and seems like there’s never been any new firmware for this mic but since then the issue as been good but sometimes it will go back and do the same probleme, yess its usb dongle and bought in the month of November this year and my operating system is a acer nitro 5 gaming laptop with the RTX 1650 thanks in advance @Corsair Angie

Is it possible if you can screen shot what you are seeing in iCUE? Make sure to double-check your HS70 is selected as the default output device through your operating system/Windows. Also check to see what the volume mixer looks like when Fortnite is active in your operating system settings.