Corsair Community

Corsair Checkout Issue

Jojomo

I'm trying to buy a new Vengeance gaming pre-built pc. Everything is smooth during checkout except for when I press complete purchase. Everytime I press the complete purchase button I am redirected to the main home page of the corsair website. I was using paypal to checkout so I then tried just entering my card number and then it tells me "limit exceeded". No sure what to do

That's probably an issue with your credit card. Check with your bank/issuer if you have a limit for a single transaction.

• Corsair Employee
3 hours ago, Jojomo said:

I'm trying to buy a new Vengeance gaming pre-built pc. Everything is smooth during checkout except for when I press complete purchase. Everytime I press the complete purchase button I am redirected to the main home page of the corsair website. I was using paypal to checkout so I then tried just entering my card number and then it tells me "limit exceeded". No sure what to do

While it is sounding like a bank issue (in which you can call your bank to let them know/approve the charge to let it through/say its not fraud) - I'm trying to see if it's a website/webstore issue in that its thinking you may have put too many items in your cart to exceed card limits. Try clearing out any saved cookies or use a different browser and let us know if you're still experiencing those issues.