JusTSicK

Hello Guys,

First of all my setup:
Im using following componants 
2 X Corsair LL120 RGB
1 X Corsair LL Series LL140
1 X Corsair Commander PRO
1 x Corsair RGB Fan Hub

All fans are hooked up with the commander pro(pwm). 
The commander Pro ist connectecd to the Motherboard via USB 2.0.
The hub is connected to commander via rgb port 1.
All rgb cables (fans) are connected to the rgb hub.

iCue is up and sees the commander. 
Commander and rgb connected to sata power cable

Sadly the fans work but the rgb doesen't work.

Any ideas or did i miss something?

Im very thankfull for every tip 🙂

Edited by JusTSicK

Can you be a little more descriptive regarding "doesn't work"?  No lights are on?  Did the lights come on at first boot but stop when the software loaded?  Partial lighting?

Make sure you designate your lighting configuration in "Lighting Set-up" for the Commander Pro.  You must tell the program what type of fans are connected and how many there are so it can use the right number of LEDs and timings for the effects.  Once you do this, it should generate the 3 LL fans in the Lighting Effects UI panel.  

Hey Dude,

8 hours ago, c-attack said:

Can you be a little more descriptive regarding "doesn't work"?  No lights are on?  Did the lights come on at first boot but stop when the software loaded?  Partial lighting?

Leider leuchten die LED gar nicht, weder beim booten noch sonst.

8 hours ago, c-attack said:

Make sure you designate your lighting configuration in "Lighting Set-up" for the Commander Pro.  You must tell the program what type of fans are connected and how many there are so it can use the right number of LEDs and timings for the effects.  Once you do this, it should generate the 3 LL fans in the Lighting Effects UI panel.  

I did that, but unfortunately it didn't help.
I also selected LL Light Hub.  
Das Licht Effekt Panel kommt auch aber die LEDs bleiben aus.

Usually if there is a problem with a fan or the hub you get partial or skewed lighting. If it is completely off all the time, check the SATA connector for the RGB hub. That is the lighting power for the fans. Also, make sure the fans are in slots 1-2-3 on the RGB hub. It is a series circuit, so skipping a slot will stop the signal. 

Edited by c-attack

59 minutes ago, c-attack said:

Usually if there is a problem with a fan or the hub you get partial or skewed lighting. If it is completely off all the time, check the SATA connector for the RGB hub. That is the lighting power for the fans. Also, make sure the fans are in slots 1-2-3 on the RGB hub. It is a series circuit, so skipping a slot will stop the signal. 

Hey,

I have tried two different SATA connections. 
So also on two different connections on the PSU.
A SATA connection was previously connected to an SSD to be sure.
The fans are on connection 1 2 3.

Try rearranging the fans on the hub. The fans operate in series so one bad fan can nerf the whole channel. If that's the first fan ...

1 hour ago, DevBiker said:

Try rearranging the fans on the hub. The fans operate in series so one bad fan can nerf the whole channel. If that's the first fan ...

Thank you ill try that out. 🙂