Corsair Community

white GPU Blocks

Nissehult

Hey, i gonna build a full white PC with custom water cooling and wondering if you going to make white GPU blocks? its really annoying there is only black ones and they doesnt fit in with a white pc and i dont wanna paint it beacuse i suck at painting and that will ruin the warrenty as well.

If we have white XC7s, XD5s XD7s, and XD3s, then it seems like there needs to be a white GPU XG7 as well. 

Part of the problem may be that so few people can buy video cards in the first place, it may barely make business sense to even make many of the black ones.

3 hours ago, c-attack said:

If we have white XC7s, XD5s XD7s, and XD3s, then it seems like there needs to be a white GPU XG7 as well. 

The problem is the volume of each of the different XG7 kits is much lower than the XD's.

They don't even cover all the GPU variants as it is, if you had to have both black and white versions there would be even less of them that would be commercially viable.

Doesn't mean I don't want a white one though 🙂

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

The problem is the volume of each of the different XG7 kits is much lower than the XD's.

I doubt there are that many white XD3s installed around the land.  So while the manufacturing/sales premise is true, if they can make XD3 and XD7s (a low volume item) in white, then there should be a white XG7 as well.  It is a clear hole in the lineup.  

The reality though is that you are really asking for 6 different white XG7, and next year probably another 6 different XG7 white versions, while they will still be selling the same XD and XR models as they are now.

I'd be very happy to see white versions, but graphics cards change too often and there are too many different ones sadly.

Perhaps if we just asked for a white 'reference' card version that might be at least possibly viable... ?