Corsair Community

DFI Lanparty NF4 Ultra-D and Corsair XMB 2 GB kit ?

Juic3

Does this work ok at the speed and timings its specified? And how well does it overclock ? Especially interested in overclocking :) Pairing it a 3500+ with Zalman 7700Cu.

TWINX2048-3200C2

TWINX2048-3200C2PT

Looking at those two, if those arent good how about the Value Select 2 GB kit ?

• 1 month later...

I'm building a new system and I want 2gb (2x1gb) ram for it, so I'm interested in the CORSAIR TWINX2048-3200C2.

I would like to know what chips they use.

Also, are new and better 2048mb (2x1024mb) kits planned for soon (better=faster or lower latencies)?

The motherboard will be a DFI NF4 Ultra-D too (that's why I posted here), and as you know, it can give much voltage to the ram, how do those TWINX2048-3200C2 perform under high voltage?

Thanks.

The ICs vary by revision / lot #. In otherwords, they use more than one IC to make it (they don't mix them in the same stick of course).

Rated Voltage: 2.75 Volts

Max Warrantied Voltage: 2.90 volts

Ok, thx for the answer, do you (or anyone else) know what ICs are used in the latest revision (I guess I'll have the latest if I buy it now)?

Or is it "random" and it can depend on the production week?

• Corsair Employee
We would need to know the modules part# and lot code to tell you what IC is used. And there is no such thing a latest revision. In other words the revision used would be determined by the IC that we used and we may use different IC's depending on availability.

Yeah I understand, the problem is that I can't tell you those numbers until I buy the ram... and I don't want to buy the ram without knowing what IC it uses. LOL

I'll try to contact the shop and ask them to check the numbers.

Btw, any info on new 2gb kits, are they planned?

• Corsair Employee
At this time there are no IC's that will run reliably that we would use to make an XL 1.0 Gig modules. If you need 2.0 Gig of memory I would suggest Twinx2048-3200C2 for best performance

Archived