Corsair Community

Question for you Pro's.

pinkfloyd1173

Does ICUE support MSI or Gigabyte Morther boards??? 

I have an ASUS mobo, but need to get a new mobo that supports the 1700 scoket. At the moment microcenter in my state does not have any asus mobo's for the 1700 socket.

If you prefer ASUS, why not wait a bit as there is no DDR5 stock anywhere. I've got an ASUS Maximus Hero & 12900K ready to go and have been spamming the Australian online shops for the 32GB kit of DDR5 Dominator Platinum 5200MHz since launch day.

Corsair... if you read this, please get some DDR5 stock down under!

Presumably you mean for MB RGB zone control.  No on Gigabyte.  Maybe on MSI.  There is a MSI service for motherboards, but I am not sure its functional at this time.  However, I would agree with the advice above.  Get the one you want.  They are too expensive to choose based on RGB sync only and I am finding I prefer my Asus MB zones turned off.  There is enough going on in the case already and even when synced the RGB is not a genuine match due to material and LED differences.  

Thanks for your advice guys. Yeah I like Asus mobo's, I know how to tweak them better then other mobos. 

I guess we will be waiting, lol.