Jump to content
Corsair Community

5000D airflow panel glass exploded


Recommended Posts

hi so my corsair's 5000D aifflow side panel glass suddenly exploded, i dont know what to do and if i can even replace it i tried to contact support but from my understanding i need a part number, but i can seem to find it anywhere can someone please help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/iCUE-5000X-5000D-5000D-AIRFLOW-Left-Tempered-Glass-Panel%2C-Clear/p/CC-8900490

Or search the corsair site for "SKU CC-8900490" hopefully that's what you're after... Regardless, unfortunately its out of stock.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

.

Edited by YoungVegabond
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Butsys410 said:

https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/iCUE-5000X-5000D-5000D-AIRFLOW-Left-Tempered-Glass-Panel%2C-Clear/p/CC-8900490

Or search the corsair site for "SKU CC-8900490" hopefully that's what you're after... Regardless, unfortunately its out of stock.

thank you but unfortunatly i dont live in the us..does corsair ship worldwide?

Edited by YoungVegabond
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, YoungVegabond said:

thank you but unfortunatly i dont live in the us..does corsair ship worldwide?

Ah I see, sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Butsys410 said:

Ah I see, sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

its ok thank you for trying:). support already conacted me and asked for my part and serial number. do you know wherr i could find them?

i only found this one:

20211112_154956.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

that would be the serial number. forget what i said in your other post, they are serialized after all 😛

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

that would be the serial number. forget what i said in your other post, they are serialized after all 😛

 

 

thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...