Corsair Community

iCue 4.17.244 Elite Capellix LCD Screen Issue

Please count me in for the same issue.  Everything was working fine till this morning.  I saw the red triangle first, then after reinstall the icue software, my lcd readings are stuck at either zero C or red exclamation point.

I have Asus Z690 A Gaming (the white board with DDR4).  It was working with the splitters, but I tried to connect the LCD directly to the mother board headers, still nothing.  

As of this moment i have no hardware screen settings in iCue software neither.  

Happy new year guys, to all of you!  

1 hour ago, RedCabal said:

Lütfen aynı sorun için beni de hesaba katın. Bu sabaha kadar her şey yolunda gidiyordu. Önce kırmızı üçgeni gördüm, ardından icue yazılımını yeniden yükledikten sonra lcd okumalarım ya sıfır C'de ya da kırmızı ünlem işaretine takıldı.

Asus Z690 A Gaming'im var (DDR4'lü beyaz tahta). Ayırıcılarla çalışıyordu, ancak LCD'yi doğrudan ana kart başlıklarına bağlamaya çalıştım, yine de hiçbir şey olmadı.  

Şu an itibariyle iCue yazılımında da donanım ekranı ayarlarım yok.  

Mutlu yıllar çocuklar, hepinize!  

welcome to the team.I want to ask you something.you are people living in europe and america. Customer satisfaction is also at a very high level. You can find people to contact. Doesn't anyone ask Corsair about this situation by phone or mail? no explanation from corsair? There are 4 5 times more victims on reddit. I did not understand this.everyone uses their products in an error-triangular way. Isn't that very strange? There is no corsair representative in my country. If there was, I would have stuck to the company's collar, so to speak..

I had the same issue for about a week now, but been too busy with the holidays to try and fix it.

Today I decided to give it a try and after reading a few threads/posts about the issue, found a solution that worked for me. Which is, to turn off the computer and cut the power on the PSU switch. Wait for a minute or two and turn everything back on. Thankfully that solved the issue for me and hopefully it will work for others too. Good luck!

Worth mentioning that I have the Elite LCD Cooler and not the upgrade kit.

8 hours ago, InCrt said:

I had the same issue for about a week now, but been too busy with the holidays to try and fix it.

Today I decided to give it a try and after reading a few threads/posts about the issue, found a solution that worked for me. Which is, to turn off the computer and cut the power on the PSU switch. Wait for a minute or two and turn everything back on. Thankfully that solved the issue for me and hopefully it will work for others too. Good luck!

Worth mentioning that I have the Elite LCD Cooler and not the upgrade kit.

Thanks, doesn't work for me.

And yes, I have the Elite LCD too

can't edit a post, so here is what I did. Nothing works.

Turn off and wait, turn on.

Change the USB Header to any other Header. Directly on the board, or another Hub or the Y-Splitter.

Uninstall the driver for the LCD and Commander Core and reinstall.

(This results in the 0 being shown, but changes back to the triangle)

took out the cable that goes from tthe LCD to the Commander Core, which does turn off the pump, put the cable back in, no change.

Any other idea?

On Reddit someone said to reset the BIOS, that may help...really don't want to do that.

9 hours ago, Ballfade said:

Are you using upgrade kit or actual cooler? 

LCD Elite refers to the actual cooler.

6 hours ago, Merlin_AZ said:

I shut down and pulled power for 30 seconds yesterday, forcing the AIO to reboot from a fully powered off state, and it has worked since.

Fingers crossed.

Give it a week, on Reddit ppl are going crazy b/c it happens again and again.

I made a fresh install of Windows...still doesn't work...checked every cable again...nothing.

My issue is that the LCD screen options do not show up at all in iCue anymore. My screen is permanently stuck on the "liquid temp" screen and there is no option in iCue to change it. My device manager shows no errors and nor does my bluetooth settings. All software is up to date. I have searched multiple forums here on corsairs website and also reddit and tried many of the recommended "fixes" by other users, with nothing returning LCD screen options back into iCue. As others have stated, I personally agree with another poster that this is strictly a software issue. Hopefully Corsair can put out a fix for this since it seems that it's becoming a widespread issue. When the screen did show up in iCue, it looked great. 

Latest version of iCue
Windows 10 Pro
AMD R9 5900X
Asus X570 Dark Hero
Asus Strix 3080Ti
Corsair Dominator RGB 32gig 3600 DDR4
Corsair H170i Elite LCD
Corsair RM1000x PSU

IMG_4495.jpeg

1 hour ago, iambrandoom said:

My issue is that the LCD screen options do not show up at all in iCue anymore. My screen is permanently stuck on the "liquid temp" screen and there is no option in iCue to change it. My device manager shows no errors and nor does my bluetooth settings. All software is up to date. I have searched multiple forums here on corsairs website and also reddit and tried many of the recommended "fixes" by other users, with nothing returning LCD screen options back into iCue. As others have stated, I personally agree with another poster that this is strictly a software issue. Hopefully Corsair can put out a fix for this since it seems that it's becoming a widespread issue. When the screen did show up in iCue, it looked great. 

Latest version of iCue
Windows 10 Pro
AMD R9 5900X
Asus X570 Dark Hero
Asus Strix 3080Ti
Corsair H170i Elite LCD
Corsair RM1000x PSU

IMG_4495.jpeg

I have the same issues ...
No triangle. Only liquid temp. Sometimes is the h150i not visible in iCUE, day after visible without monitor settings and sometimes - only one (best case) short time per week - a option to edit the monitor.

I have a comparison system too ...

Latest version of iCue
Windows 10 Pro
AMD R9 5900X
MSI Prestige X570 Creation
MSI 3080 Gaming X Trio
Corsair H150i Elite LCD
Corsair HX850i PSU

I just solved the issue with the Driver error through purchasing this little guy:

9-poliger USB-Motherboard-Stecker... https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08Q2TLWGV?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

now I have that small lcd cable hanging out of my pc case. This side is hidden anyway, so I don’t really care, but hopefully they will fix this issue soon so the setup can look clean again.

before that I’ve purchased the nzxt internal usb hub, which didn’t work out for me.

system: msi z690 edge wifi, i9 12900KF, win11 

2F95D5FA-7912-40ED-9D60-A745E57F232A.jpeg

B2AB937E-2BB1-42E6-ABFC-D237FFB15D2B.jpeg

Having this exact same issue, fixed it powering off the entire computer and playing with the cables inside which is probably just "fixed" due to it powering all the way off.  I had it working fine. turned off my pc lastnight, turned it on today, was working till I switched to corsair usb based headphones and BAM exclamation mark yet again.

asus z590 mb

win11

latest updated firmware, and software, attempted to "force update" that does nothing, only thing that seems to work is a full power off and wait, then power on.  This also is new, nothing that took place prior to the latest update.

4 hours ago, whocares said:

@Corsair can you provide us with older Firmware for the Commander Core please?

For me, you have until Monday, then my Air Cooler arrives...

Prob would do better with a reddit post in corsair sub or a direct email/call. They don't seem to care about these post  😞 

• Thanks 1