Corsair Community

iCue 4.17.244 Elite Capellix LCD Screen Issue

9 hours ago, Cross161 said:

I've had this LCD cooler for over the past month and its been working fine. Yesterday all of a sudden the screen has been doing exactly what everyone is describing here. On top of that I've lost the hardware screen, and setup screen options in Icue for the device. Now I was running an older version of Icue and this just happened out of the blue without me touching anything recently.

So I went and did what everyone has done here. I update Icue and forced a firmware update and nothing works to solve the problem. I took a look at windows update history on my machine for 12/20/21 to 12/19/21 as the problem started 12/20/21. I cannot find any updates on that date so I am clueless as to why the LCD functionality has been lost in Icue.

I am running widows 11 on a ASUS Z690-A Prime mother board.

As can be seen in the screenshots the cooler is detected but no hardware screen, and setup screen options for the device.

Screenshot 2021-12-21 100825.jpg

Screenshot 2021-12-21 101142.jpg

So been doing some additional testing... I turned off my power supply and I unplugged everything, the USB plug, commander pro, and unseated the LCD. Starting working for 3 cold boots. Then while watching a YouTube video the LCD went to exclamation mark again. So I tried this time just cutting the power to my power supply again by flicking the switch on the power supply. LCD starting working again and saw hardware screen, and setup screen options in ICUE. Within 10 minutes back to exclamation mark again and no screen option in ICUE.

I tried rebooting again and now the LCD is frozen on 35C, no animation nor change.

I am 100% convinced this is a software issue.

Same problem as everyone else here.  Only difference is that after reinsatallation all I get is the hardware picture and the screen heading in iCUE is gone so I  cannot change it. I have forced the firmware update but it didnt help. USB is connected right into the motherboard. Motherboard is Gigabyte x570s Aero G.

Corsair, it be really nice with just som confirmation post that you are on this issue and looking for a solution.

Cheers!

Like everyone else here, I've been having the same problem.

MOBO: Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x

GPU: MSi 6600 Mech 2 (lame, but only card I could find)

AIO: H170i Elite Capellix with LCD screen

Fans: 4 Corsair 140 RGB fans (came with case) + 3 Corsair 140 RGB fans that came with CPU cooler. 

Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600  

Case: Corsair 7000X RGB

PSU: ROG Thor 1200W

One thing to note on my system is that I also installed the ASUS Armoury Crate software. Orignally my CPU cooler LCD screen was working with all the latest updates, but it just randomly stopped after I added my Corsair K100 RGB Keyboard and Corsair Nightsword RGB Mouse. The mouse added 3 more profiles to my iCUE (Nightsword RGB HW 1, Nightsword RGB HW 2, and Nightsword RGB HW 3). 

I also have my Commander Core Pro that came with my case plugged into my H170i Commander Core module that came with my AIO.

• Like 1

"Driver error" ....

Unbenannt.thumb.JPG.69df8a12208eb70ae0cef2435e4a0a71.JPG

Merhaba

Öncelikle kötü ingilizce için özür dilerim.Bu ürünü amazon.de üzerinden aldım.Ürün Türkiye'ye geldi.Yeni corsair 7000x kasam montaj için 2 3 hafta bekledi.26.12.2021 Pazar günü montajı yaptım. mükemmel ve kitapçığa uygun.Sonuç büyük bir hayal kırıklığı.Daha bilgisayarı açmadan ekranda kırmızı üçgen ünlem işareti belirdi ve hiç gitmedi.icue yazılımını güncelledim ama yine de çalışmadı.Döndüm bilgisayarı kapatıp tekrar açtığımda corsair show show ve logosu çıkıyor fakat bilgisayar tamamen açıldığında yine kırmızı uyarı üçgeni işareti çıkıyor.Corsair beni çok hayal kırıklığına uğrattı.

Bana yardım edebilecek bir arkadaş var mı? Ürüne garanti servisimi göndermeli miyim?Yoksa yazılım güncellemesini mi beklemeliyim?lütfen bana yardım edin.Bu ürün için çok para ödedim.Dolar kuru farkından dolayı 4000 TL ödedim.Bu da asgari ücret demektir. şimdi çok üzgünüm.  

On 25.12.2021 at 23:34, Walker0789 said:

Buradaki herkes gibi ben de aynı sorunu yaşıyorum.

MOBO: Asus Crosshair VIII Dark Hero

İşlemci: AMD Ryzen 9 5950x

GPU: MSi 6600 Mech 2 (topal, ancak bulabildiğim tek kart)

AIO: LCD ekranlı H170i Elite Capellix

Fanlar: 4 Corsair 140 RGB fan (kasa ile birlikte gelir) + CPU soğutucu ile birlikte gelen 3 Corsair 140 RGB fan. 

Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 3600  

Kasa: Corsair 7000X RGB

Güç Kaynağı: ROG Thor 1200W

Sistemimde dikkat edilmesi gereken bir nokta da ASUS Armory Crate yazılımını da yüklemiş olmam. Başlangıçta CPU soğutucum LCD ekranım en son güncellemelerle çalışıyordu, ancak Corsair K100 RGB Klavyemi ve Corsair Nightsword RGB Faremi ekledikten sonra rastgele durdu. Fare, iCUE'me 3 profil daha ekledi (Nightsword RGB HW 1, Nightsword RGB HW 2 ve Nightsword RGB HW 3). 

Ayrıca, AIO'mla birlikte gelen H170i Commander Core modülüme takılı durumdayken gelen Commander Core Pro'm da var.

any progress bro? Was any method successful?

Mine doesn't work either.
Worked for about 2 weeks after first installation, then one day after a restart it stopped working and has not worked since.

It really is an absolute waste of money, but knowing how s**t Corsair are as a company it just going to take an RMA to get the issue resolved.

14 minutes ago, bsmaff said:

Mine doesn't work either.
Worked for about 2 weeks after first installation, then one day after a restart it stopped working and has not worked since.

It really is an absolute waste of money, but knowing how s**t Corsair are as a company it just going to take an RMA to get the issue resolved.

why no explanation from corsair?flagship coolers turned out to be problematic! this for 1 month.I regret not getting nzxt.

Hey guys

I have the same issues, with the Asus Z690-E motherboard and the Corsair H150i Elite cooler. It worked fine at the beginning but then the setting tab disappeared from iCue and sometime the error sign appears on the LCD screen. 

I also want to mention that I have the orginal BIOS version (0503) on my MB, because when I tried to update to a newer one (0803), iCue did not recognise my RAM (dominator DDR5).

I think none of the companies are up to date with their software regarding W11 compatibility and new hardware like DDR5.

Edited by Dalugass

1 hour ago, Dalugass said:

Hey Millet

Asus Z690-E anakart ve Corsair H150i Elite soğutucu ile aynı sorunları yaşıyorum. Başlangıçta iyi çalıştı ancak daha sonra ayar sekmesi iCue'dan kayboldu ve bazen LCD ekranda hata işareti belirdi. 

Ayrıca MB'mde orijinal BIOS sürümüne (0503) sahip olduğumu belirtmek isterim, çünkü daha yeni bir sürüme (0803) güncelleme yapmaya çalıştığımda iCue RAM'imi (dominator DDR5) tanımadı.

Sanırım hiçbir şirket W11 uyumluluğu ve DDR5 gibi yeni donanımlar konusunda yazılımlarıyla güncel değil.

bro i am using 8700k i7 processor. I have an asus maximus x hero motherboard..While assembling the cooler, an error sign appeared as soon as I made the usb 2.0 connections on the motherboard.It came out without updating the icue software before turning on the computer.

I have fixed my issue now after reading several posts.

The issue is the USB Splitter, if you use this then you will have issues.
Apparently the commander doesn't get enough power using the splitter so it seems that randomly the screen will just stop working and display the exclamation mark.

Other fixes are uninstalling the iCue software and removing the Corsair folders from within Appdata, this did also fix my issue but would only display the Liquid Temp and not allow any customisation.

But the jist of the issue is, if you don't have two USB ports on your motherboard your screwed and eventually after a random restart it will stop working, or there are unlucky people like me out there who have most likely been given a faulty splitter.

1 hour ago, bsmaff said:

Apparently the commander doesn't get enough power using the splitter so it seems that randomly the screen will just stop working and display the exclamation mark.

Other fixes are uninstalling the iCue software and removing the Corsair folders from within Appdata, this did also fix my issue but would only display the Liquid Temp and not allow any customisation.

But the jist of the issue is, if you don't have two USB ports on your motherboard your screwed and eventually after a random restart it will stop working, or there are unlucky people like me out there who have most likely been given a faulty splitter.

You are right, I finally had the motivation to go through my cable management to remove the USB Splitter.

Now it works! 

3 hours ago, bsmaff said:

Birkaç gönderiyi okuduktan sonra sorunumu şimdi düzelttim.

Sorun USB Ayırıcı, bunu kullanırsanız sorun yaşarsınız.
Görünüşe göre komutan ayırıcıyı kullanarak yeterli güce sahip değil, bu yüzden rastgele ekran çalışmayı durduracak ve ünlem işaretini gösterecek gibi görünüyor.

Diğer düzeltmeler iCue yazılımını kaldırmak ve Corsair klasörlerini Appdata içinden kaldırmaktır, bu da sorunumu düzeltti ancak yalnızca Sıvı Sıcaklığını gösterecek ve herhangi bir özelleştirmeye izin vermeyecekti.

Ancak sorunun özü şu ki, anakartınızda iki USB bağlantı noktası yoksa vidalanmışsınız ve sonunda rastgele bir yeniden başlatmanın ardından çalışmayı durduracak veya benim gibi büyük olasılıkla hatalı bir şekilde verilmiş şanssız insanlar var. bölücü.

I have 2 usb ports on my computer and 2 sides are full right now.I can't even get one of them out.Please help us, how else can I solve this situation?

Internal USB Hub (Gen 3) | NZXT

1615571268-internal-usb-hub-3-top.jpg

Edited by djase

5 minutes ago, djase said:

I have this device.i couldn't run it.i mean this device does not see corsair devices.Could you please share your setup with us? I have 2 usb 2.0 on my computer. 2 of them have corsair comender core.one is the liquid cooler and the other is the corsair comender core that comes out of the corsair 7000 x.

Dahili USB Hub (Gen 3) | NZXT

1615571268-internal-usb-hub-3-top.jpg

I just finished my build with 1 Commander Pro XT and 1 Commander Core Running 5 fans and the lcd Screen, pump. The weird thing is that icue detects only one of the controllers when separating them to 2 different usb 2.0 ports on my motherboard (z690). When using only the Commander Core I can set the lcd Screen just fine, however when chaining them on one USB port now both controllers appear and I can set Colors and fan speeds but now the lcd option is gone.

• Like 1

On 12/29/2021 at 9:37 AM, bsmaff said:

I hope it fixes it for you, but I've always had mines in a separate USB port and still have the issue. Its magically working today, but im sure i'll have the red triangle soon

On 12/29/2021 at 8:37 AM, bsmaff said:

Not at all accurate. You may have a faulty splitter, sure, but it does work with both devices on the splitter.

IF power is an issue (and it may be) it may well be that you have your 5V rail overloaded or at least the power on the USB ports. That's super easy to do and is apparently becoming more of an issue. I've certainly had issues with USB until I offloaded a bunch of external devices to powered hubs.

32 minutes ago, nino313 said:

As usual did a reboot and now the triangle of death is back. 100% has to be an software issue

Maybe ... maybe not. Try wiggling and/or reattaching the screen to the pump header. I had a triangle of death on mine and that's what actually wound up fixing the issue.