Corsair Community

iCUE RAM stop working each 24h

Nodiaque2

Hello everyone,

I have Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro and since I got them, the iCUE software never worked properly. My problem is the ram randomly get a red triangle and stop whatever RGB anyway is supposed to be there. At cold boot, it would even sometime not detect all stick of ram or put them in wrong order. The fix is simple, close the program, wait and start it again. But it's annoying and it's even doing it now each 24h while computer is running.

I'd like to have this fix. If you need logs, tell me what you need and I'll help. I don't have armory crate or asus lighting, all I have is razer synapse that don't even control the ram (could be I disabled it because of this bug).

Thank you

Red triangle on RAM is the tipical error when 2 RGB software fight against each other for RAM control. Do you have another software like ASUS AURA or Armoury Crate installed and running?

Baio

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. All I have is razer synapse which doesn't support Corsair. I do have a plugin to enable managing the ram, this work through iCUE as a pluging and when it's enabled, the iCUE interface get disabled like it should. But the problem arrived with and without the plugin active