Corsair Community

Is the H115i Pro RGB compatible with LGA 1700?

rosado

I've read misleading information on this. My understanding is that it isn't compatible because it's an Asetek product (whereas all current Corsair AIO coolers are now CoolIT). Would the retrofit kit work with the H115i Pro RGB on the Alder Lake platform or am I going to need a new cooler?

Thanks 

• Corsair Employee

PRO, no it's not. We're looking into seeing what we can do but honestly, the smaller coldplate and the fact that we no longer deal with Asetek in any fashion means it's probably not going to be supported. 

Current status: Not Supported. 

• 4 months later...
On 11/12/2021 at 6:26 PM, shocksim said:

PRO, no it's not. We're looking into seeing what we can do but honestly, the smaller coldplate and the fact that we no longer deal with Asetek in any fashion means it's probably not going to be supported. 

Current status: Not Supported. 

But isn't it listed here: https://www.corsair.com/newsroom/press-release/keeping-your-cpu-cooler-on-the-cutting-edge-corsair-all-in-one-coolers-are-ready-for-lga-1700-and-intel-alder-lake-processors

The following CORSAIR liquid CPU coolers are compatible with the LGA 1700 kit:

CW-9060044-WW iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT Liquid CPU Cooler

• 2 months later...

I have Hydro Series 115i AIO liquid CPU cooler (‎CW-9060027-WW)

EVGA is making an LGA 1700 kit for ASETEK coolers that is reported to work with the H115i that includes standoffs and locking adapter ring. The model Number is 35-150-0000021