Corsair Community

A little help with a small issue please.

replicator

Hi

The Corsair 1000D  build is finally done (pics to follow plus breakdown) but could do with some advice please.

I have everything up and running and icue installed, but could not see the 1000d com pro or the second com pro showing, so i had to open the back and unplugged the usb cables from the the pro's to the usb 4 way board then re-seated them and viola they appeared in icue (very strange).

So the question i ask is that everything is plugged into the 1000d main com pro that came with the case pre-installed ,i put the  ek 360 flt res/pump 4 pin cable into port 6 on the com pro to adjust its speed, i plugged the Ek led and the Ek res led into corsair led adapters and plugged them into led 1 and 2 on the main 1000D com pro(they light up fine).

Then i plugged the corsair xg7 gpu block led into the other com pro on led 1.

Every piece of hardware is lit and running.

Questions are..

Is the pump/res plugged into port 6 on the 1000d com pro right ?

And does it matter that i put the xg7 gpu led cable into the other com pro led port 1 along  with a lighting node pro with the rear exhaust fan led on it into usb port on the 2nd com pro (no room on the other one)

Or do i have to plug the usb from the light node pro into the 4 way usb extender that goes to the m/board header, same as the main com pros so it shows up as a separate item in icue.

Any help would be app.

6 hours ago, replicator said:

Is the pump/res plugged into port 6 on the 1000d com pro right ?

That's fine. That's what works with the HydroX Wizard.

6 hours ago, replicator said:

And does it matter that i put the xg7 gpu led cable into the other com pro led port 1 along  with a lighting node pro with the rear exhaust fan led on it into usb port on the 2nd com pro (no room on the other one)

Or do i have to plug the usb from the light node pro into the 4 way usb extender that goes to the m/board header, same as the main com pros so it shows up as a separate item in icue.

From an iCUE configuration perspective, not at all. Just as long as you configure the channels correctly. However, there are some issues with the CoPro USB header in some systems so we generally suggest getting a powered USB hub.