Corsair Community

CORSAIR Commander PRO and fan.

Axe31

Hi! I am going to connect 4 fans (QL 120), 3 fans (QL 120) and 4 LED strips together with the CORSAIR Commander PRO. But the CORSAIR Commander PRO only has 6 fan connectors. Is it possible to connect another CORSAIR Commander PRO to it because I have only one input on the JUSB motherboard and I want to connect this 1 fan there. Or I can use some sort of divider something like this https://www.morele.net/akasa-pwm-rozgaleznik-15cm-ak-cbfa04-15-646694/. In order not to buy another CORSAIR Commander PRO. Do I still have to connect these fans to iCUE Lighting Node CORE Digital Fan RGB Lighting Controller? Is it enough for the CORSAIR Commander PRO for LED and rotation control?

BTW. 
I need iCUE Lighting Node PRO RGB Lighting Controller to connect LED if I have CORSAIR Commander PRO then I can buy CORSAIR RGB LED Lighting PRO Expansion Kit without LIGHTING NODE PRO?

Thank you for your help! 🙂

A standard 2-way PWM splitter for speed control won't be an issue and you can run 7 on the 6 headers.  However, you will have the same problem with the RGB side and a splitter there does not have the same level of usefulness.  A RGB fan on a splitter has a twin somewhere else.  There are not a lot of great solutions for that and you either need to compromise on fans or use a second RGB controller and split the 7 fans into two groups (4+3, 5+2, 6+1).