Corsair Community

After 66 months, I feel my H80i v2 has lost too much water.

MyAIOisbonkers

Greeting, lately my cooler has started to make even more ominous sounds, compared to a few months earlier.  Two months ago, I unmounted the radiator, then aux powered the pump.  This was so I could orient the pump in various positions to make the weird sound I was hearing(only from radiator) go away.  It worked, briefly, came back, and now, two months later, I now have the ominous sounds, which are worse, and even intermittent.

What this all comes down to, is I think it's time to retire my baby.  A few months ago, I replaced the cooler's fans w/ a pair of 120mm ML variants.  Thanks, Devbiker, for that.  As much as I'd like to do a 280mm AIO(Corsair), if I go the 240mm route, I can throw on the other side, my 2 month old ML fans.

Bear in mind, I run an RM850i(it's connected via USB to the Mobo), a K60 RGB pro LP, and an M65 RGB Elite mouse. I forget details , but something is keeping me from running the new iteration of iCUE software.  That said, I'm running software version 3.38.61

For those familiar w/ the details of the various 240, and even 280mm Corsair AIO's, perhaps someone can steer me in the right direction for my next cooler. 

Thanks for reading,

Jay

No person can/wants to help?

i believe it was the H80 that was keeping you from using iCUE4 (even if support was recently added).

the K60 came out last year and the M65 Elite is supported, as well as all the "i" power supplies.

here you have the list of unsupported products 

I believe any current AIO will work on iCUE4 now, since the old ones are harder to find.

Thanks, LeDoyen, it looks like Corsair has reimplemented the H115i cooler.  I assume that includes the iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT model.  I thought I read somewhere that some of the AIO's have the newest version of their pump, and these are really good, not sure, though.