Corsair Community

H100i Elite LCD

Ixm55

Hi all- 

To my surprise the H100i Elite LCD AIO I preordered last month arrived yesterday. 
Installation went well. However, the screen option is not being shown in ICUE. 
Screen either shows 0 temp or an exclamation sign. But the Pump works well, Temp,Fans and lighting are working as well. 
Any insight is appreciated. 

2654FA8C-E1D2-4A6F-AABB-63D892498E39.jpeg

6F02CBAE-AC07-4F36-BFCB-F15FE9E7AA4A.jpeg

74EE612D-B922-498F-8633-B2BFB284B7EA.jpeg

The exclamation may mean there is no data coming from the LCD display and the only time I've seen zero is when pulling it apart.  Try a full shutdown and remount the LCD top.  I am wondering if the data connection isn't quite perfect.  

Edited by c-attack

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to state that I pretty much have had the same issue. I recently built my new PC (11/19/2021) and the first few days things worked great. I was able to change what was displayed on the LCD screen and customize it as I liked. Then, one day upon a restart, I got the Red ! on the screen. I was able to restart and the screen appeared to go back to working. I don't think it actually did as now, the screen will show an image of the Liquid Temp but its frozen. The image normally has swirling lines around the border that are now static and the temp is always 31. I can no longer see the options within iCUE to change anything about what the screen displays. Not sure if there was an update to iCUE at some point and that's what killed it but the screen is now currently useless unless I can find a solution to why its stuck with a frozen image.

Quick update- 

Unit was sent back as RMA

Brand new one was received as replacement. No issues whatsoever with the new one

On 12/3/2021 at 4:41 PM, RiotZero said:

I just wanted to state that I pretty much have had the same issue. I recently built my new PC (11/19/2021) and the first few days things worked great. I was able to change what was displayed on the LCD screen and customize it as I liked. Then, one day upon a restart, I got the Red ! on the screen. I was able to restart and the screen appeared to go back to working. I don't think it actually did as now, the screen will show an image of the Liquid Temp but its frozen. The image normally has swirling lines around the border that are now static and the temp is always 31. I can no longer see the options within iCUE to change anything about what the screen displays. Not sure if there was an update to iCUE at some point and that's what killed it but the screen is now currently useless unless I can find a solution to why its stuck with a frozen image.

i have the same problem, first it worked fine and it seems after the last update it broke or whatever, thing is a week old... 

I saw this with one pump ... it seems to be an issue with some of the pump heads. I also noted that when I replaced the screen with the original cap, iCUE didn't see any temp information from the cooler either. However, the pump definitely worked AND the LCD screen worked on a different cooler head.

• 1 month later...

I just created an account to reply to this thread.  Had exactly the same issue, worked great for a few weeks and then a red "!" in a triangle showed up.  After a reboot the screen was frozen showing a temp but it never changed.  Through iCue and other software, the temperature was still being read correctly and the fans etc. were still following the right speeds, just the LCD that wasn't working.

However, yesterday while removing 2 of my RAM sticks, I accidentally unseated the other two which caused my PC to not be able to POST.  After I fixed that, suddenly my LCD screen is working again and is discoverable on iCue as well for changing images/settings.  Probably not very helpful, but perhaps someone smarter than me can use that info.