Corsair Community

K70MK2 Half of the LEDs missing

Eorlysium

Hi folks,

I own a K70MK2 that is out of warranty since Febuary.

Starting today, half of the LEDs are not working anymore. Keys work fine but no background light, no color, nothing for the folowwing keys:

-Left side until Keys F6, 6, Z, H, B, Space

-F12 and Page Block, excluding PageUp

-NumPad, KEy 7, 8, 9, 4

-Sound Control

I find this a little bit odd and i have not found anyone with a similar problem. At most people are missing a few singular keys over time.

Does anybody have an idea as to what is going on?

• Corsair Employees

Hi Eorylsium,

This is definitely the first time I've heard of this. It's an unusual amount of failed LEDs. Please open a ticket with our support team, not sure what the solution would be for this since the warranty is out, but we should at the minimum log the report.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having some lighting issues myself for the last few weeks (posted in another thread about someone's keys staying on red). My issue magically fixed itself but I suspect it was another program that was buggy and was interacting with iCue maybe. 

I'm looking through the iCue settings. Maybe try turning off the "game integration" and "software integration" in the "software and games" settings? I felt like Logitech G-Hub or Windows Updates could have been the culprit since they update very often. There was a .Net Windows update the other day. No idea what the cause was or what fixed it but my K65 LUX is now operating correctly after having 8 keys not lighting up properly.