Corsair Community

Corsair HS60 Pro appears as "conexant usb audio"

I received a notification out of nowhere from Windows saying a new audio device called conexant usb audio had been detected and was being set up. Immediately I noticed my sound quality got worse and my hs60 headset no longer appeared in icue. I tried multiple solutions such as repairing the icue software, resetting my PC, unplugging and re-plugging the USB adapter, and manually setting the device drivers but to no avail.

My headset had been working perfectly fine for almost a year up until now, so this whole situation is really frustrating.

System Specs

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    20H2
Installed on    ‎7/‎12/‎2021
OS build    19042.1288
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

• Corsair Employee
On 10/25/2021 at 1:47 AM, Artoru said:

I received a notification out of nowhere from Windows saying a new audio device called conexant usb audio had been detected and was being set up. Immediately I noticed my sound quality got worse and my hs60 headset no longer appeared in icue. I tried multiple solutions such as repairing the icue software, resetting my PC, unplugging and re-plugging the USB adapter, and manually setting the device drivers but to no avail.

My headset had been working perfectly fine for almost a year up until now, so this whole situation is really frustrating.

System Specs

Edition    Windows 10 Home
Version    20H2
Installed on    ‎7/‎12/‎2021
OS build    19042.1288
Experience    Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3920.0

Hey Artoru, 

Please reach out to our support staff by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

This issue has been brought up before and it could be the dongle that will require a replacement.