Corsair Community

Configurations file for CUE4

ZEHRA

Hello all, i need CUE4 configurations file from "AppData>Roaming>Corsair>CUE4>cooling". Can anyone share this file with me please? I messed up on mine trying to reduce pump speed for my capellix cooler. I changed all RPM and fixedpercentage values without a backup and now all of my LL fans working randomly between 1500-2200 RPM in "quiet" mode. Normally it should be around 600 RPM.

Edited by ZEHRA
spelling

Quit CUE then cut and paste the current one to the desktop.  It should create a new one on re-launch, however you also can try a repair install if that does not work.  Windows Apps list -> Corsair iCUE -> Modify.  That will not delete your profiles or settings.  

I made a clean reinstall for ICUE, reset the commander pro from its reset button on it and eventually I  format my computer. I don't understand how it's possible but the configuration file still remains corrupted. All <fixedPercent> values for all presets(quiet balanced extreme) are still set to 40% and rpms to 500.

Be careful with that pinhole reset button. It can do more harm than good and make you have to reimport all associated lighting profiles. 

There are several files in the App Data/Corsair folder that need to be removed for a clean install, but assuming you got those I would turn on debug logging in the cue settings and contact Corsair. We don’t see a lot of this anymore and I’m not sure if it is a hardware or software issue at this point.