Corsair Community

What's happened to the whites on 3/4 of my ML120's?

I've got an Obsidian 1000D with 19 fans in it.  On the front are 8 ML120's that I have set in iCue to pulse between blue and white.

This evening, I noticed that 6 of the 8 fans aren't emitting white anymore, but this weird "off white"  More of a light beige, really.  I went into iCue, and everything for white is 255/255/255.  I tried changing a variable to 254, but 6/8 still are showing the wrong color.  It seems implausible to me that 6 different fans all developed a failure to display white at once, so I'm trying to understand what happened and how to fix it.

Photograph here:  https://ibb.co/98QMQkK

Are they all 6 connected to the same lighting channel/RGB Fan hub? 

Yes, all 6 are connected to a Commander Pro.  However, they're on 2 lighting channels.  Lighting channel 1, 2 of the whites are fine and 2 are off, and lighting channel 2 all 4 are off.

Edited by Poppinfresh

I would start a ticket with Corsair.  Odds are there will need to be some replacements.  In the meantime, try setting static blue or other patterns aside from the color pulse.  I have not heard of any specific bugs with that pattern lately.  You also could try a repair install of CUE from Windows Apps list.  It is quick and harmless, but I find it interesting this is occurring across two different channels.  A force firmware update on the Commander Pro controlling those channels might be closer to the mark.