Corsair Community

What are your thoughts about gaming chairs? SURVEY

• Corsair Employees

πŸ“’Hey everyone! What do you think about furniture or more specifically - the future of gaming chairs? We'd like to hear your thoughts and opinions about what makes the seat at your PC the best seat in the house by taking a quick survey! πŸ“’

SURVEY LINK

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8K8QVWS

(All submissions are anonymous and are strictly used for the purpose of product development).

2021_Q3_CORSAIR_CORPORATE_PRODUCT_FAMILY_IMAGE_03@300bby.jpg

• 2 months later...

Please make a chair where the arm rests can be pushed back further so I can still get arm support and sit closer to the desk πŸ™‚Β 

Gaming chairs are notorious for making chiropractors rich. Whatever the results of the survey show, i hope a big brand starts the trend of putting ergonomics before looks, making chairs that are actually worthy of 24 hour chair rating (aka long hours sitting on them without strain).

2 minutes ago, LeDoyen said:

Gaming chairs are notorious for making chiropractors rich. Whatever the results of the survey show, i hope a big brand starts the trend of putting ergonomics before looks, making chairs that are actually worthy of 24 hour chair rating (aka long hours sitting on them without strain).

My SL one has been alright, had it for over a year and only complaint is the seat is a little hard... which is strange as I had one before that and didnt have this issue πŸ˜›

Fabric over hot leather/pleather πŸ˜„

pleather lasts for a few months and turns armrests into arm grinders πŸ˜›Β 

Comfort really depends on your frame. I'm tall and wide.. any gaming chair is sure to give me back pain in 15 minutes. friends that would head bump my chest trying to aim at my forehead are fine gamind and working all day in one of those.

ALL gaming chairs regardless of brand use the same metal, It's called "pig metal", A low quality steel that used to be thrown away during the steel making process.

I'd personally advise anyone to go to a proper office furniture store and have a look at comparatively priced chairs that are built out of much better materials, Made for sitting on for many hours and not shaped like a silly race chair.

I had a T2 Road Warrior snap on me and I'm way below the weight limit, Took it to my dad who used to work with metal daily and the first words out of his mouth were "that's pig metal, Hope you didn't pay too much for it".

Gaming chairs are a con.

Edited by Dicehunter