Corsair Community

Corsair LT100 Lighting Tower Starter Kit Button

Ok, hear me out: Can we please fix the button issue with the main tower so that when I press it, it can act as an on/off switch? perhaps add this to the iCUE software in a future update or something?  I leave my computer on 24/7 and have the iCUE nexus on to show me my CPU/GPU temps at all times.  I just turn off the monitor when not home or going to sleep.  I don't want to have to shut down the iCUE software because it also shuts off the NEXUS display.  So, I just unplug the power cable to the towers for the night.  I don't see why using that button as an on/off switch is a problem.  Unless I'm doing something wrong, this isn't working as a power button and upon googling everyone has this issue.  

• 1 month later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 10/20/2021 at 4:28 PM, WhiteLighter said:

Ok, hear me out: Can we please fix the button issue with the main tower so that when I press it, it can act as an on/off switch? perhaps add this to the iCUE software in a future update or something?  I leave my computer on 24/7 and have the iCUE nexus on to show me my CPU/GPU temps at all times.  I just turn off the monitor when not home or going to sleep.  I don't want to have to shut down the iCUE software because it also shuts off the NEXUS display.  So, I just unplug the power cable to the towers for the night.  I don't see why using that button as an on/off switch is a problem.  Unless I'm doing something wrong, this isn't working as a power button and upon googling everyone has this issue.  

Hey WhiteLighter, thank you for your suggestions. Your feedback is always appreciated and I will make sure this feedback goes to the right eyes and department.