Corsair Community

Previous Default Lighting Schemes Downloadable Somewhere?

Hi Corsair,

Before the recent update, the keyboard's default lighting scheme (the one it shows when icue is not loaded yet) was a very pretty yellow/orange/brown. I liked it. But with the latest update, it's now gone. The keyboard only shows the M1 key white now.

Months ago, there was a lighting scheme where WASD was colored red, where most of the keyboard was lighting up another color.

I'd like to download those default lighting schemes and use them. Are they available somewhere?

Sincerely,

Jay

• Corsair Employees
On 10/20/2021 at 11:24 AM, Jay27 said:

Hi Corsair,

Before the recent update, the keyboard's default lighting scheme (the one it shows when icue is not loaded yet) was a very pretty yellow/orange/brown. I liked it. But with the latest update, it's now gone. The keyboard only shows the M1 key white now.

Months ago, there was a lighting scheme where WASD was colored red, where most of the keyboard was lighting up another color.

I'd like to download those default lighting schemes and use them. Are they available somewhere?

Sincerely,

Jay

Hey Jay27, what kind of keyboard model do you have and what version of iCUE are you running?

• 4 weeks later...