Corsair Community

iCUE 4.16.194 not Compatible withe the Elgato Stream Deck Plugin

Rung

Hi,

I have a problem with my stream deck and iCue software version 4.16.194 (Lasted Version) , I use iCue stream deck plugin to control iCue lighting profile but it not work functionlly and I found some message on stream deck suggest me to install lasted version of iCue or lasted iCue Stream Deck plugin. (LOL)

I try to uninstall the lasted version of iCue (V. 4.16.194) and install iCue version 4.15.153, the problem has gone.

• Like 1

• Corsair Employees

I just tested this and it is definitely working in 4.16.xx when you have a compatible keyboard plugged into your system. Please refer to the article linked below and make sure you have everything enabled appropriately in iCUE 4.16.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406125301005-How-to-Set-up-integrations-in-iCUE-4-or-newer

image.png.226ca5469bb5b1e74b658ec06aeb3178.png

same problem as the last pic  . 3 different machines and all say needs update 

using ique ver v4.16.194 and  stream deck ver 5.1.2.14743  as of writing  both the newest versions 

runnign windows 10  all upto date 

k95 keyboard 

Edited by Deadpolygames

I will add myself to the list here.  My stream deck for what I use it for is essentially useless.  Have a windows 10 install and on v. 4.16.194 of ICUE.

I would prefer not to go back to a prior version.  When will a fix for this issue be available?  Even a hotfix?

Edited by mpoffo

On 10/21/2021 at 12:21 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

I just tested this and it is definitely working in 4.16.xx when you have a compatible keyboard plugged into your system. Please refer to the article linked below and make sure you have everything enabled appropriately in iCUE 4.16.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/4406125301005-How-to-Set-up-integrations-in-iCUE-4-or-newer

This comment is a waste of time please delete it , did you even read what he asked ? He is saying the plugin for Icue is not working . He did not say any thing about a keyboard

The solution is to down grate to an older version of Icue ? To me that is not a solution , how is such a  simply bug allowed to exist , you own Elgato  so its inconceivable to me that this was not tested .  

I am work for a massive software development company, and was a Software Testing analyst for a few years so I know what it takes to do these things.  

• Corsair Employees
6 hours ago, darksheep said:

This comment is a waste of time please delete it , did you even read what he asked ? He is saying the plugin for Icue is not working . He did not say any thing about a keyboard

As the integration requires a compatible keyboard my comment is on point. There is no known issue or bug that prevents the iCUE software and Stream Deck software from working properly allowing for Stream Deck macros/actions to be activated via the keyboard and it is working as intended. If there are issues with getting the integration working correctly then repairing the software installs may be needed but there are no known issues.

If the issue is referencing the plugin that allows for iCUE specific actions to be controlled via the Stream Deck itself that is going to be something you need to reach out to Elgato support for assistance with.

On 10/20/2021 at 9:21 AM, Corsair Notepad said:

I noticed in your picture here that you have ICUEDevicePluginHost.exe shared.  In my set-up I don't have that entry.  I have a corsair K95 Platinum keyboard.   Is there somethin I need to do to enable that?  Would it make a difference?

After upgrading to the latest ICue version it broke the functionality of the ICUE plug-in in the Elgato streamdeck.  You mentioned talking to elgato but doesn't Corsair own them?  Can you direct me to their site?

Also I had all things set up per that article you linked and it still did nothing.  In fact I disabled and then re-enabled the integrations options up top and I lost the SteamDeck.exe in the list.  Perhaps it will return on reboot I don't know.

Please work with your Elgato Division to fix this issue.

Have been now going back and forth with support about this for three weeks, and still no fix.

13 hours ago, kerowhack said:

Have been now going back and forth with support about this for three weeks, and still no fix.

Same here, Stream Deck works fine, but the g-keys on my K100 and any iCUE button on my device I set are broken. Everything points to iCUE with this issue, Corsair makes iCUE and the plugin on the Stream Deck plugin page says the it's made by Corsair but staff has been directing us to elgato's support. Their solution was to downgrade to iCUE 4.15 but now that was giving me issues with my M65 RGB Ultra Wireless mouse. It's been almost 30 days since this has been broken. 

Running

Windows 11 Pro 21H2

iCUE 4.16.194

Stream Deck 5.1.2.14743

iCue Plug-in 1.0.50

Stream Deck MK.2

2x Corsair Monitors

K95 RGB Platinum XT

Stream deck iCUE pluging does not show any of the monitor functions. and when trying to create any actions all say 

"Update Required. Please ensure you are running the latest version of iCUE and the iCUE plugin"

this is after a clean install of windows 11, and clean install of both iCUE, and Stream Deck apps

This still does not work with 4.17.244  really ridicules for it still to be broken. This still does not work with 4.17.244  really ridicules for it still to be broken. 

For me was the fix 

try this uninstall the app icue on streamdeck then reinstall it again or uninstall it from streamdeck and restart this then reinstall the app on streamdeck

icue uninstall.png