Corsair Community

RGB Fans Problem

SheratroN

Hi, so im building a PC right now. 

it comes with the H150i Pro XT.

i orderd 3 RGB fans aswell 2x 140mm LL RGB and 1x 120mm RGB.

do i need a Commander PRO for them so they light RGB and can i see what temperature they have?

or do i need the LED hub aswell?

i really dont understand why they make this so hard, it makes me so mad.

i would like to simply just buy the COMMANDER PRO even if it costs more just so that i can set the RGB, see the Temp and all that.

is that all possible just with the Commander PRO? and do i need to connect the H150i PRO XT to the Commander PRO aswell?

in total there will be 6 FANS with the H150i Fans.

thank you for your help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 10/18/2021 at 6:58 AM, SheratroN said:

Hi, so im building a PC right now. 

it comes with the H150i Pro XT.

i orderd 3 RGB fans aswell 2x 140mm LL RGB and 1x 120mm RGB.

do i need a Commander PRO for them so they light RGB and can i see what temperature they have?

or do i need the LED hub aswell?

i really dont understand why they make this so hard, it makes me so mad.

i would like to simply just buy the COMMANDER PRO even if it costs more just so that i can set the RGB, see the Temp and all that.

is that all possible just with the Commander PRO? and do i need to connect the H150i PRO XT to the Commander PRO aswell?

in total there will be 6 FANS with the H150i Fans.

thank you for your help!

Adding a Lighting Node CORE controller would be an ideal solution if you need to connect more than six RGB fans. The COMMANDER CORE controller would also work, too.

But yes, the iCUE Commander PRO Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller only has two (2) RGB Lightening Channels and it looks like you do need more channels etc. 

I'm sorry it can get frustrating, it was definitely frustrating for me too as an intern! 

Also, you will need to use iCUE to deal with the RGB lights customization and for monitoring the temperatures.

I hope this helps and if you need any more help - you can also contact our support.

Best, Corsair Angie