Corsair Community

Doninator RAM nach Systemstart leuchtet nie

Zini07AUT

Hallo, 

Habe mir ein neues System zusammengebaut und verwende dabei einen Corsair Dominator (2 Ram Module) Der erste im 2 slot vom MSI MPG Z590 GAMING FORCE wird erklannt und leuchtet der zweite im Slot 4 wird zwar auch erkannt leuchtet aber nicht! 

Wenn ich in der iCUE software eine Firmwareuptade erzwinge dann leuchten wieder beide bis zum nächsten system start da wird dann wieder nur einer der beiden erkannt ?!!? woran liegt das bzw was läuft da falsch 

IMG_20211015_173042.jpg

IMG_20211015_205712.jpg

It's possible that is a faulty module, at least from a lighting perspective. I would contact Corsair Support and see what they say. You don't want to force update the firmware on your RAM on a regular basis.  

Edited by c-attack

• Corsair Employees

If you running the MSI software to control RGB on your motherboard close it completely and go into the Windows Startup options and prevent it from starting automatically when Windows starts. If that still doesn't resolve the issue if you remove the MSI software from the system does the issue persist?

Hey thx, 

I think it is a Problem with Logitec G-Hub... if i deinstall it and made in iCUE a firmwareupdate the ram will light after reboot... 

If G-Hub is running and i do a restart the ram led not work... 

so i think Corsair need an update to fix this 😕

• Corsair Employees

The Logitech G-Hub software does not interact with the RGB memory so it is not likely to be the cause. The most common cause of the issue with people with MSI motherboards is the MSI software and its RGB lighting services causing the conflict which prevents iCUE from working properly.