Corsair Community

iCUE software "No device detected!"

TheWatcher7Z1

I am not getting the error message, maybe because it is still able to monitor temps from my CPU/GPU, but I am not able to see any of my other hardware, Keyboard, RAM, Fans, Pump. CPU and GPU Waterblocks.  I was able to use Signal RGB to at least get my keyboard LEDs semi-functional.  I am also on Windows 11 Insider Dev Build.

The BETA channel 22000.282 works fine as have all prior beta channel releases. This highlights the problems with running Developer channel builds. You are getting it at the same time they are.

Windows 11 dev. build 22478.1012 broke completely the functionality of iCUE ver. 4.16.194 program.

iCUE doesn't recognize anymore all the Corsair peripherals that I have installed, like K95 RGB Platinum keyboard, H150i ELITE CAPELLIX and the Commander PRO.

I hope that Corsair will update the iCUE program soon...

icue.jpg

Edited by 74lobster

I have tried multiple versions of ICUE on my system (also insider build Win 11 latest version).. and none of them recognize keyboard, mouse or lighting controller (K70RGB, Nightsword RGB, Lighting Node Pro) having to use the Windows  MOUSE function to control pointer speed, and it is not pretty, lol!

This thread was about a specific issue on one of the Windows 11 Developer Release Builds and a device initialization problem unique to it.  If you are having device recognition problems on anything other than Build 22478.1012, make sure you post in a new thread so you can be seen and get help.  The underlying cause is going to be different.